napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM cycle

outlaw4lf

Hello everyone, I am new in the forums and new to gear, SARMS, etc, I have never taken anything other than whey and casein protein. Like many in the forums I am in the of some beginner/ rookie advice. Initially I had done some research and wanted to do for my first SARMS cycle to stack S4 and LG4033 along with MK-677; however I was also looking at a MK-2866 (healing was very appealing) just by itself first. Not sure if for the first time trying anything I should stack all 3 or I should just try one SARM out and see how my body responds?

Or what other stack with MK-2866 would be recommended?

My goal is to gain strength, put some lean mass.

Background, I have been lifting on an off for a few years, recently (About a year taken powerlifting seriously). I am 29 years old 5'6, weight 152-158 with a body fat of ~12-14%. Let me know if any other information or stats are required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or if I can be pointed in the right direction! Thanks in advance!

If you are going for mass and strength with healing benefits, I'd go with this

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

rick gave you the exact layout i would recommend to you as well brother.. definitely go with that for your stack

Thank you both for the response and Rick for the layout! I will follow through and try to do a weekly log. I have one more question I am trying to do everything right, and was going to do blood work next week, but not sure if I have to just go in for my regular annual checkup which includes the blood work, or do I have to get a specific type of blood work?

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom