napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarm Cycle Advice for Tomorrow

jtg88

Hey Guys,

I’m 26 years old at 5’9 weighing 195 and starting my first Sarm cycle tomorrow.

I purchased the product about 2 months ago but wanted to wait until I got in better shape - ive been working out for about 7 months pretty seriously trying some body fat in the waist and chest while gaining muscle. I’ve lost about about 85% of that fat while my arms are looking good just need to be defined a bit more

I plan on doing a 12 week cycle with another 12 week PCT - I Purchased and Andarine S-4 / Cardarine GW / Ostarine MK-2866

I saw a rule of thumb on how to dose these from the site which was:
- Cararine GW at 20mg a day
- Andarine S-4 at 50mg a day split in 2 doses 4-6 hours apart
- Ostarine MK2866 at 25 mg for the first 2 weeks then bump up to 50 after

my questions are:
- is this the correct dosage for a first timer?
- can I be taking daily vitamins by Animal Pak while I’m on it
- and any other advice you might want to give

1. yes
2. yes
3. heres the full layout, its cut and dry

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Yoire all set with the layout Dylan gave you. Get everything you need from sarms.forsale

Dylan gave you a perfect layout so definitely make sure to follow it just as he laid it out. You can get the best quality sarms at sarms4sale

Appreciate the responses fellas I just finished my second day and so far so good. I'll post my second update on my 7th day.

Been making sure my Diest is 95% of where it needs to be to get peak results too.

Top Bottom