napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First run on sarms

I am going to dip my toe in...

Start off with just rad-140 for 2 weeks then add gw for 2 weeks then run them both for a 12 week total!

Any negatives?

I am going to dip my toe in...

Start off with just rad-140 for 2 weeks then add gw for 2 weeks then run them both for a 12 week total!

Any negatives?
you do whatever your comfortable with brother... thats what you should always do.. i dont see the point in doing it that way whatsoever but like i said, just do what you are comfortable with

you do whatever your comfortable with brother... thats what you should always do.. i dont see the point in doing it that way whatsoever but like i said, just do what you are comfortable with

I appreciate it man, truly do. Trying something new is always scary but I?m going for it! I really appreciate the advice from not only you but this forum. It?s amazing regardless of how fucked America is there is still positives!

No it is 20mg per 1 ML and the bottle is 20ML.

The dropper they send with it is marked up to 1ML so you would take a full dropper and bottle should last 30 days.

Ordered,

Make sure I?m correct on dosage. 20mg is in 20ml. Per side of the bottle? A full dropper? Rad-140
oh boy... each bottle has 30 ML.. it says that right on the site.. .

rad is 20 MG/ML meaning every ML has 20 MG... its as basic as it gets

Top Bottom