bannednutritionnapsgear

First run on sarms

Newtosmz

I am going to dip my toe in...

Start off with just rad-140 for 2 weeks then add gw for 2 weeks then run them both for a 12 week total!

Any negatives?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am going to dip my toe in...

Start off with just rad-140 for 2 weeks then add gw for 2 weeks then run them both for a 12 week total!

Any negatives?
you do whatever your comfortable with brother... thats what you should always do.. i dont see the point in doing it that way whatsoever but like i said, just do what you are comfortable with

Newtosmz

you do whatever your comfortable with brother... thats what you should always do.. i dont see the point in doing it that way whatsoever but like i said, just do what you are comfortable with

I appreciate it man, truly do. Trying something new is always scary but I?m going for it! I really appreciate the advice from not only you but this forum. It?s amazing regardless of how fucked America is there is still positives!

awm

Isarms VIP
No it is 20mg per 1 ML and the bottle is 20ML.

The dropper they send with it is marked up to 1ML so you would take a full dropper and bottle should last 30 days.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Ordered,

Make sure I?m correct on dosage. 20mg is in 20ml. Per side of the bottle? A full dropper? Rad-140
oh boy... each bottle has 30 ML.. it says that right on the site.. .

rad is 20 MG/ML meaning every ML has 20 MG... its as basic as it gets