napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Post: My Stats and Cycle Plan. Please Evaluate and Advise. Thank You.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback and great advice.
I studied a lot, and Dylan’s Videos really helped clear a lot of stuff up, thanks man.

I can understand what you guys go through on a daily basis with guys asking about crazy first cycles,

and I can understand those guys problems too because as we guys have a hard time with body image too because

As Jim Jefferies says “its very easy to be a fat whore, but its very hard to be a fat stud,” and this is what guys deal with on a daily basis, and we all want to look our best to attract the best but,

Going with the strongest thing first would actually ruin my chances of ever getting the body I really want, so thank you guys for warning about the dangers and telling us the proper way to do this. You are a godsend, thank you.

Goals:
I Had them from before I even considered steroids.
Gaining 20lbs and keeping a 6pack is not something I know how to do naturally.
I’d sacrifice some weight if it meant i looked better with my shirt off, in fact thats what happened.

I weighed 170 (~16%bf) in January but went all out in attempt to cut bodyfat but it backfired because i was in a 1000 calorie deficit daily with a lot of cardio. I ended up loosing 20lbs— 10 of fat, 10 of muscle, and became essentially a smaller version of previous self.

I decided to get an education and find out what the pros do. I found Tom Venuto’s book “Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle.” I read and reread over and over again, and took notes and made changes and by June I’d come down to 12% bodyfat. I didn’t want to go below 140lb so i did a body recomp utilizing carb cycling.

I take advantage of the body’s natural anabolic nature and super-compensation of muscles by understanding and exploiting how insulin works. Now I’m 8-10% at about 150.

I got to this plateau now but i really want my lower abs to show more, but i also don’t want to weigh less so…

Hopefully the steroids can help me train my lower abs harder and also gain more muscle mass overall to lower my body fat %. Also the good thing about the AAS is that they can help to conserve muscle tissue when in a deficit.

I never did any lower ab exercises, but since i started the lower abs are growing, hopefully the AAS can boost my ability to build them up as well.

On having a conservative approach:
If i start off high then i’ll have no where to go.
High doses = more negative side effects.
Besides there are only so many receptors in my body anyway.
I just want to be slightly enhanced.
I know i can’t get it all in one cycle,
I’m fine with starting low and then increasing slowly

Training Regimen
7 days a week
one hour on main groups
plus 30 mins for abs
I really have to mix it up so i don’t get bored, theres no plan set in stone.
whatever muscle isn’t sore that day gets worked on

I try to do legs 4 times a week and focus on compound muscle group exercises, then abs for 30 mins.

Heres a sample of my average week:
Squat/ Deltoid Raise
Deadlift/HITT
Weighted Lunges/ Traps
Weighted Chin Up/ Bench Press
Triceps/calf raise/ forearm
Pecs/ Back
Deadlift/HITT
obliques and abs daily

I intend to keep my habit training regimen, but more on focus on: Pecs, Abs, and Legs.

I’ve never been able to develop strong pectorals so this should be a great boon.

Lab test bloodwork: Great idea, but I’ve already started my cycle.

My macros average
300g protein
100/250/350 carbs (cycle)
60g fat

average daily burn is 3,000 to 3,200 calories according to my fitbit

Updated Plan
Weeks 1-10
Test Cyp 250mg twice weekly
Aromasin 12.5mg qod

Weeks 8-12
HCG 1000iu q week
Aromacin 12.5mg qod

(esters clearing)

PCT 13/14/15/16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5mg eod

MK-2866 25mg ed
GW 20mg ed
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=92&page=2

Off Cycle 16 Weeks

I want to use the SARMS more to clean up my gains and keep me going when I’m off cycle. It's so awesome that SARMS can be used in between cycles.

Questions:
How much on average does one gain on the first cycle? How much on average can one keep once PCT is done?

How would someone control cortisol when cycle is done?

What happens to the Aromatase Enzyme after its been destroyed? Does my body make more of the enzyme?

Why do some people say to just keep the AI “on hand” and use them if you notice any side effects?

Definitely go 12 weeks on this cycle bro. Ten is cutting it a little short.

The gains question is impossible to answer. There are too many variables that go into that to give a good answer. First cycle is usually your best, if you keep diet and training right

Cortisol is controlled post cycle with GW, and that's its primary reason it is in pct.

Your body creates more aromatose enzymes in time after using Aromasin. That's why it is dosed typically every other day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom