napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First order from Valhalla

Bigsteve5776

I received my first package from Valhalla today, I'm aware this is a new lab and everything comes with s learning curve. The packaging was very secure, had a hard time getting the vials out. I ordered 2 20ml of sustanon 250 and 1 30ml of test cyp. The vials were Saran wrapped and bubble wrapped, once I got the vials out of the bubble wrap I went to take the Saran off of them. The 30 of cyp was 100% fine. Both of the sustanon vials were 20ml and the Saran Wrap was oily. It appears as if they leaked a little bit, im not sure how much product was lost, but they were still full for the most part other then that minor issue everything else was fine. Great communication, very fast shipping time, overall pleasure to do business with. I have yet to run the product as I am currently on cycle. This was my honest review of the shipping and communication experience, I am not here to bash anyone but I will always be honest when it comes to my reviews. I told him of the issues I had with the product and he assured me it will be taken care of and asked me if there was anything he can do to make it right. Like I said it's a new lab, perfection comes with time and experience so for as new as the lab is, small things are bound to happen and being honest will only create opportunities for improvement. I have faith that once everything gets perfected this lab will be a grade A source. Thank you for your time.

I received my first package from Valhalla today, I'm aware this is a new lab and everything comes with s learning curve. The packaging was very secure, had a hard time getting the vials out. I ordered 2 20ml of sustanon 250 and 1 30ml of test cyp. The vials were Saran wrapped and bubble wrapped, once I got the vials out of the bubble wrap I went to take the Saran off of them. The 30 of cyp was 100% fine. Both of the sustanon vials were 20ml and the Saran Wrap was oily. It appears as if they leaked a little bit, im not sure how much product was lost, but they were still full for the most part other then that minor issue everything else was fine. Great communication, very fast shipping time, overall pleasure to do business with. I have yet to run the product as I am currently on cycle. This was my honest review of the shipping and communication experience, I am not here to bash anyone but I will always be honest when it comes to my reviews. I told him of the issues I had with the product and he assured me it will be taken care of and asked me if there was anything he can do to make it right. Like I said it's a new lab, perfection comes with time and experience so for as new as the lab is, small things are bound to happen and being honest will only create opportunities for improvement. I have faith that once everything gets perfected this lab will be a grade A source. Thank you for your time.
Very nice and detailed shipping review. I'm sure that it wasn't much that leaked. I am on the sust now. It's strong and smooth. Looking forward to seeing how you like the products

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Syringe filter method is used and there will be very small amounts of oil (fractions of ml) getting out onto the rubber stopper either pulling the syringe out or pushing it in during the filter process. So your vial is not leaking

Very nice and detailed shipping review. I'm sure that it wasn't much that leaked. I am on the sust now. It's strong and smooth. Looking forward to seeing how you like the products

How are you liking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you liking it?

It's strong and smooth. I have been on it for about a week and a half. So it's just started to get working. I usually use sust for my cycles so I can tell shortly if the quality is there or not.

That's great! Do you have a problem keeping steady T levels with sust?

That's great! Do you have a problem keeping steady T levels with sust?

I don't because I pin mwf. I know some people say that you can pin it twice a week but I feel that mwf makes me feel the best. And I've tried it every way. JMO

I truly appreciate your support. Like we talked, any issue will be resolved. Obviously there could be a range of things to deal with, but how I deal with it will make the difference.

Lemme know how your like it!!

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

Yeah not a problem man I appreciate everything you've done for me..

Like I said before I am not here to bash anybody, I want nothing more then everybody here to be successful in everything they do. Very minor issue, even if they did leak it wasn't a lot.

NY is a awesome dude and he dosent mess around if there is an issue you can bet that he will make it right . Not that there is issues cause my boy gets it right !!! He is the man with the plan in his hand. Couldn't be happier for you and the momentum VALHALLA is picking up. Just remember when your big timin . Little ol me was on it from its conception.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

NY is a awesome dude and he dosent mess around if there is an issue you can bet that he will make it right . Not that there is issues cause my boy gets it right !!! He is the man with the plan in his hand. Couldn't be happier for you and the momentum VALHALLA is picking up. Just remember when your big timin . Little ol me was on it from its conception.

Nice rhyming skills Bruh. I agree he took care of the problem immediately and addressed the issue as soon as I brought it to his attention. Great guy to do business with I have nothing negative to say about him. Nothing that would prevent me from doing business with him again

Your officially both plank owners, first customers. I should get yall certificates to hang on the wall. Signed by ol NY. Thanks bud

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA
Lol a plaque and get the first used Vial of EQ bronzed and hang it on the wall . Hahaha

Nice rhyming skills Bruh. I agree he took care of the problem immediately and addressed the issue as soon as I brought it to his attention. Great guy to do business with I have nothing negative to say about him. Nothing that would prevent me from doing business with him again
Lol. It is pretty nice to be able to just hit him up and know you are gonna get a straight forward and quick response

Bro you didn't think I saved the very first vial each product and have a shelf that I pay respect to every morning after prayers?

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA
Hahaha man nothing would cease to amaze me . Thank mother marry then go over and than Oden of Tren and Thor of Deca .

Hahaha man nothing would cease to amaze me . Thank mother marry then go over and than Oden of Tren and Thor of Deca .

With his career choice i can only assume he's a busy guy, along with opening his new lab, and making anadrol infused twinkies. So the fact that he went out of his way to address my issue immediately and quickly despite his busy life style really means a lot to me and shows that he truley wants to be the best he can be. He went out of his way to correct something for one individual and that shows mad integrity.

Like I said brother I appreciate that you cared enough to go out of your way for one individual, that is why I, for one will be back. Respect

Ya I have 3 kids, work nights (including tonight,) get off at 7am. Take care kids. Take care lab. Sleep for 3 hours, slam a redbull then get back at it. I don't have much free time haha

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA
That's what I was wondering is does this fucking guy ever sleep lol.

With his career choice i can only assume he's a busy guy, along with opening his new lab, and making anadrol infused twinkies. So the fact that he went out of his way to address my issue immediately and quickly despite his busy life style really means a lot to me and shows that he truley wants to be the best he can be. He went out of his way to correct something for one individual and that shows mad integrity.
Yeah for sure. I have to say that In time I have known NY he has done a few really solid things for Me. It's hard not to want to see / help someone like that succeed in anything they intend to do in life. It rare that you can send a stranger your hard earned dough and have no worry that no matter what it's gonna be all good !!

Top Bottom