napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ever Test Cyp cycle after 9yrs

kovachiners

Hello sir!

Been keeping up on your informative videos daily on YouTube and they are of great help! So keep them coming!😃👍 instead of taking info from every direction just for absolutely clarity, I want to say I am about to this weekend 1-2days from now going to be starting my very first “Test-only cycle” my research tells me anywhere between 10-13 weeks is best for a full complete worthwhile cycle?? Friend of mine wants to start me off with 300ml/week then up it to 500 or 600 depending how I react of course. He will set me up with aromasin for pct but this sports doctor I visit says it’s too strong to start off with and says he’ll write me prescriptions for hcg and clomid and help monitor my bloodwork. I told him I would be very grateful of his help and I would know I’m doing the pct correctly and safely!

Any tips/advice coming from you will be ultimate and not second guessed! I have been working out religiously for 9 straight years with consistentcy and no injuries or setbacks.. I just feel taking it a step higher than my supplement regime would be most beneficial if done smart..

P.s— taking pre-workout and creatine and protein is still ideal I would think yes?

Thanks bro take care 💪🙏

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom