napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

C-Rod13

Hello, I'm looking to get on my first steroid cycle I have been working out naturally for about 8 years I am 25 years old 5"10 185lb around 12% bodyfat and feel like I'm ready for some gear. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass but not lose any weight if I could I would like to be closer to 200lb. Could you please give me some advise on what my first cycle ever should be? Thank you appreciate any feed back.

are you really sure at 25 years old thats what you want to do? you are still so young and in all honesty its not a wise decision moving forward... i'll help you if you are really intent but long term, starting this young, its not wise at all... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

sarms are fine at your age and you can use steroids if you want but i would wait until 28-30 really but its your call man

Thanks man I am in no rush to use steroids I shall take your advise and wait a couple more years. Really appreciate what you do here. Thanks once again.

I really think it's a wise move to wait on using any steroid at your age. Sarms are a great option but there's no rush to jump into steroids. I waited until 35 and I'm glad I did. Not saying you need to wait that long but there's no reason to start cycling now. Once you cross that road there's no going back

185 and 5'10 after 8 years sounds like you need some help with nutrition. You can probably achieve your goal with some diet changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom