Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

First cycle

HelloMyFriend123

New member
Member
Hi. Im 21 years old, male. 5'5, 176 lbs. Bf 16%. Been working out for last 3 years, 2 of which seriously. Bench 280x5, squat 420x5, dl 450x5. Want get as strong as possible. Been thinking about test e for 10 weeks, 300-500/week. Anastrozol 0.25 a day and nolva or clomid as pct for 2 weeks. Never did any gear before, no allergies. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Hi. Im 21 years old, male. 5'5, 176 lbs. Bf 16%. Been working out for last 3 years, 2 of which seriously. Bench 280x5, squat 420x5, dl 450x5. Want get as strong as possible. Been thinking about test e for 10 weeks, 300-500/week. Anastrozol 0.25 a day and nolva or clomid as pct for 2 weeks. Never did any gear before, no allergies. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thank you.

Well bud, right now you are far too young for any steroid use. Also you need to bring your bodyfat down just a bit and get into better condition. Have you looked into sarms? Sarms are great for muscle building, strength, and fat loss but don't carry the side effcts and shutdown that steroids do. You can read about sarms here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators[/url]
 
Yes; DO NOT use anabolics.

You are too young
You have not paid your dues
Your BF% is too high in relation to weight
Your proposed PCT is grossly insufficient

You have a ton of potential; be patient and the juice will be there down the road.
 
i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…



you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s
 
Dylan's advice (along with the other vets here) is why I joined this site man. NO LIES, NO BS. I joined today, but have been reading for a LONG time! You are far too young man. I am 40 and am only NOW even considering my FIRST cycle. I'm not saying wait till 40, but your 20's should be for exploiting and ripping all the natty benefits while you got them! I work as a paramedic, been doing it for years, and I have seen dozens and dozens (no joke) of guys your age DESTROY themselves jumping in to this game...please take the advice on this page VERY seriously.
 
Dylan's advice (along with the other vets here) is why I joined this site man. NO LIES, NO BS. I joined today, but have been reading for a LONG time! You are far too young man. I am 40 and am only NOW even considering my FIRST cycle. I'm not saying wait till 40, but your 20's should be for exploiting and ripping all the natty benefits while you got them! I work as a paramedic, been doing it for years, and I have seen dozens and dozens (no joke) of guys your age DESTROY themselves jumping in to this game...please take the advice on this page VERY seriously.
well said brother!
 
Dylan's advice (along with the other vets here) is why I joined this site man. NO LIES, NO BS. I joined today, but have been reading for a LONG time! You are far too young man. I am 40 and am only NOW even considering my FIRST cycle. I'm not saying wait till 40, but your 20's should be for exploiting and ripping all the natty benefits while you got them! I work as a paramedic, been doing it for years, and I have seen dozens and dozens (no joke) of guys your age DESTROY themselves jumping in to this game...please take the advice on this page VERY seriously.
Exactly bro. Thanks for posting
 
Top Bottom