Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

First cycle

maltbig1

New member
Member
Hi Dylan! First of all, thanks for an amazing youtube channel. It really shows you know what you're talking about and it really feels honest. So tired of meat heads talking about insane cycles.


I know want to start my first cycle.


About me: I'm 27, 183 cm, 83 kg (6 feet, 184 pounds). About 12% bf. Ive been training in the gym seriously for 3 years but I played hockey for 14 years so I'm not new to training. Ive build a really good base and kind of feel that I need a little push. I do NOT want to look like kai green. I wear suits every day. I just happen to love working out but I absolutely don't want to rush anything, just a SMALL push. I do not want to take anything other than test and also very small dozes. I send u a pic of current shape. I have a good base with small waist, wide back, wide shoulders but I want a little more mass. I think going up to about 92 kg and 10% bf. I don't want to mess up my body in any way, I still want to achieve my goals mostly through working out and eating well, not pumping in 10 different drugs.


Im thinking halv a ml once per week (125 mg) for 12 weeks. Can you please give me some help with the type of test is most natural/best in the long run. Im thinking Cyp but don't know if its true and also what brand. Do I need a pct? what dozes if I go for 125 mg test? for how long? Whats the risk of bi effects with those dozes? I have a smaller problem with acne and genetically pretty bad/thin hair on my head.


do you have any other tips? As you can see I'm pretty scared of adding things to my body, but I feel that I need a little push. Please help with tips on the absolutely best and honest stuff, I don't care that I cost as long as its the absolutely best.


Thanks! And keep doing a great job on youtube! Have a nice day Dylan!
 
125mg/week??? Nice you’re not trying to run a giant amount but 125mg is very low.. try 300-350per week..
Also, it sounds like you’re trying to be cautious and that’s good! Why not run a sarms cycle? I think you can achieve everything in your goals with a good sarms stack. Way less side effects/MINIMAL shutdown
 
well i do love the fact you want to be moderate and are not like most others that think more is better but i would not run less than 250 mg of test... 250 is completely fine and i'll give you a full layout for it but 125 mg is just a simple trt dose bro... for a cycle, you are not going to see much from that and it would not be worth it to even run that type of cycle... like i said, i LOVE the fact you want to do this safely and moderately but there is also a level that is too low.. here is the layout.. .


1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/


pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.





clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Hi Dylan! First of all, thanks for an amazing youtube channel. It really shows you know what you're talking about and it really feels honest. So tired of meat heads talking about insane cycles.


I know want to start my first cycle.


About me: I'm 27, 183 cm, 83 kg (6 feet, 184 pounds). About 12% bf. Ive been training in the gym seriously for 3 years but I played hockey for 14 years so I'm not new to training. Ive build a really good base and kind of feel that I need a little push. I do NOT want to look like kai green. I wear suits every day. I just happen to love working out but I absolutely don't want to rush anything, just a SMALL push. I do not want to take anything other than test and also very small dozes. I send u a pic of current shape. I have a good base with small waist, wide back, wide shoulders but I want a little more mass. I think going up to about 92 kg and 10% bf. I don't want to mess up my body in any way, I still want to achieve my goals mostly through working out and eating well, not pumping in 10 different drugs.


Im thinking halv a ml once per week (125 mg) for 12 weeks. Can you please give me some help with the type of test is most natural/best in the long run. Im thinking Cyp but don't know if its true and also what brand. Do I need a pct? what dozes if I go for 125 mg test? for how long? Whats the risk of bi effects with those dozes? I have a smaller problem with acne and genetically pretty bad/thin hair on my head.


do you have any other tips? As you can see I'm pretty scared of adding things to my body, but I feel that I need a little push. Please help with tips on the absolutely best and honest stuff, I don't care that I cost as long as its the absolutely best.


Thanks! And keep doing a great job on youtube! Have a nice day Dylan!

Hey bro.. welcome to isarms.
You could actually consider sarms, so you don’t need to worry about acne and hair... a nice stack like LGD + S4 will give great results
 
Hey bro.. welcome to isarms.
You could actually consider sarms, so you don’t need to worry about acne and hair... a nice stack like LGD + S4 will give great results


these would seem to be a better fit in all honesty... i agree with gian...


if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators


let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…
 
For the goals you have, sar,s make much more sense. You won't get the side effects and suppression from steroids and still see some awesome increases in strength and lean mass. Here is a great cycle for you bud

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
 
Top Bottom