napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle review and advice

SawB1122

Hello everyone,

I am planning out my first steroid cycle and right now this is what my plan is, any advice or recommendations is appreciated. I will be competing in my first show on July 25th.

BW: 152 Ht: 5 foot 6

Week 1-12 injectables:

75mg Masteron prop every other day bringing me to 300mg a week

100mg Test Cyp twice a week

Orals:start week 8 of my cycle

week 8: Proviron 50mg split dose, anavar 50mg split dose

Week 9: Proviron 50mg split dose, Anavar 50mg split dose

Week 10: Proviron 75mg split dose 3 times a day, Anavar 50mg split dose

Same for week 10-12

I will also be running arimidex at .5mg a day the entire cycle

Fat burners:

Clen last 2 weeks of prep jumping from 20mg a day to 70-80mg a day towards the end of the 2nd week

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Too much for a first cycle. You don't even know if your body can handle all of this. What's your age and bf%?

My age is 24, body fat is around 12-13% as of right now. My goals are to be contest ready and very lean. I've been working out since i was 16 and have taken sarms the last year and a half. High is 5 foot 6, 152-153 pounds. Sorry if i failed to give enough information, i am new this form and new to steroids in general.

I recommend waiting a couple more years before touching steroids. At your age you should be able to accomplish your goals with SARMS. You're on the tail end of endocrine development and you don't want to ruin things at your age. Over 25 and closer to 30 is a better time line.

what cycle of sarms would you recommend for me for a 12 week contest prep? if this is not a question to ask here just lmk! Im currently running LGD 10mg for 12 weeks with rad-140 for 4 weeks at 10mg jumping to 20mg for the final 4 weeks. Also running MK-677 15mg jumping to 20-25 mg for the final 4 weeks.

what cycle of sarms would you recommend for me for a 12 week contest prep? if this is not a question to ask here just lmk! Im currently running LGD 10mg for 12 weeks with rad-140 for 4 weeks at 10mg jumping to 20mg for the final 4 weeks. Also running MK-677 15mg jumping to 20-25 mg for the final 4 weeks.

MK677 can cause water retention so not the best compound for a contest.

Honestly I think the best combo would be cardarine, osta, and s4.

Tried and true cutting stack.

Could also add in Cardazol from esarms as a fat burner as well. I wouldnt touch clen man it does help with cutting but its a nasty compound and its catabolic so burns everything not just fat.

Okay thanks! right now what i am running is just for the so called off season before prep starts. I appreciate the response

here is what i would go with for contest prep

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom