napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYCLE Q (I'm already Jacked) - Picture attached

Lol....you advised him to run 500mg cuz it's really is 350mg
350mg test e puts me at 3500ng/dL
Dylan just posted his bloods running 350mg test c 2490ng/dL....so I don't know what you think you are basing your OPINION on
Your "LOGIC" is flawed thru and thru
350mg test e is a responsible dose and will yield good gains
It's laughable you state that 350mg of test e will shut someone down for little gain only raising serum testosterone to the same level as high normal ( because it contains only 245mg of actual testosterone)(even your math is incorrect ..
350x.70=245 not 225)
Your understanding of Testosterone is absolutely wrong
Serum testosterone levels usually run 7 to 10 times injected mg of test e (NOT actual testosterone it contains)

Last edited:
Where are you getting that 500mg is 500mg? Esters have NO effect on the muscle building of any compound. Esters accomplish one thing, they slow the release of the hormone because they lower the water solubility of the steroid and increase lipid solubility and then properly circulate through the system.
So no, 500mg is NOT 500mg.

ANYWAY, I think OP would do good on 500mg total test and would be very pleased with the amount of muscle mass he would add.

#TeamDreamCrusher

With dosing at 350mg, he'll be receiving about 225mg total hormone. If he can put such clean muscle on, his test levels naturally are probably pretty high 225mg would put him around 1100 or so. Is that even worth it to shut his AMAZING natural levels down, just to hover around where he most likely is already, and to pct and then recover just to get back to where he started?

#TeamDreamCrusher

The whole point of me doing this is i've reached pretty much 95-97 percent of my full genetic potential. i'm busting my ass in the gym and staying about the same....

I'm also 31 now and do this for my career - so @ 500 MG of TEST E/Week for 12 weeks i expect to see some great progress, and with a super clean diet, on cycle aromasin, and great PCT i should be able to mitigate the negatives..

I see guys doing first cycles that are WAY more aggressive. What's wrong with my approach?

Lol....you advised him to run 500mg cuz it's really is 350mg
350mg test e puts me at 3500ng/dL
Dylan just posted his bloods running 350mg test c 2490ng/dL....so I don't know what you think you are basing your OPINION on
Your "LOGIC" is flawed thru and thru
350mg test e is a responsible dose and will yield good gains
It's laughable you state that 350mg of test e will shut someone down for little gain only raising serum testosterone to the same level as high normal ( because it contains only 245mg of actual testosterone)(even your math is incorrect ..
350x.70=245 not 225)
Your understanding of Testosterone is absolutely wrong
Serum testosterone levels usually run 7 to 10 times injected mg of test e (NOT actual testosterone it contains)

I completely agree... that guy is making it seem like i'm going to see ZERO results because i'm already muscular and have pretty high natural levels, but most say i am going to see great results from running a TEST E cycle for only 12 weeks.

To be honest a lot of this is mental for me, as i've mentally hit a plateau after 10 plus years of training and dieting and know from a physiological standpoint my body will grow from 350-500 mg of TEST E..

So for the record - you advise i take 500 MG of Test E per week(injected every 3.5 days @ 250 mg),which is the equivalent of taking 350 Mg of actual Test per week (i get it now), and then take 0.25 mg aromasin EOD?

I completely agree... that guy is making it seem like i'm going to see ZERO results because i'm already muscular and have pretty high natural levels, but most say i am going to see great results from running a TEST E cycle for only 12 weeks.

To be honest a lot of this is mental for me, as i've mentally hit a plateau after 10 plus years of training and dieting and know from a physiological standpoint my body will grow from 350-500 mg of TEST E..

So for the record - you advise i take 500 MG of Test E per week(injected every 3.5 days @ 250 mg),which is the equivalent of taking 350 Mg of actual Test per week (i get it now), and then take 0.25 mg aromasin EOD?
If I were you bud, I wouldn't overcomplicate things. Forget about the hormone/ester discussion. Base your dosing off what the vial says. You're right.. look around online and you see 500mg/ml is a "standard" first cycle. Does that mean you should follow it? No. Here's why... I believe in using the smallest amount that will merit results. Being that this is your first cycle, you'd probably get the same results at 500mg that you would with 350mg... just with more potential sides. Look at longevity. Think about how you will progress in your cycles. Approach it the same way you would nutrition. Say you want to build muscle and you begin eating in a surplus. Do you start conservative to control fat gain or do you go straight into a heavy surplus not giving a shit about fat gain? Is the little extra muscle you "might" gain from the heavy surplus worth the large fat gain? Or would you rather acheive your goal with less, making the process cleaner? Make sense? Approach cycling the same way. Learn how your body responds to these compounds. Learn how to dial in your ai. Find what works. 350mg a week would put you way ahead of any individuals natural levels so you will make huge gains. Don't rush into a higher dose for no reason because trust me, you'll eventually get there anyway. Approach this calculated and strategic so that you make the most from every cycle.

If your vial says 250mg/ml, don't settle on a dose based on that. Thats why you have measurements on your syringe. 350mg is easy to dose per week. 250mg x 1.4 = 350mg. 1.4 / 2 injections = 0.7. So to hit 350mg a week, all you have to do is pin 0.7ml twice a week. Easy.

If your vial says 250mg/ml, don't settle on a dose based on that. Thats why you have measurements on your syringe. 350mg is easy to dose per week. 250mg x 1.4 = 350mg. 1.4 / 2 injections = 0.7. So to hit 350mg a week, all you have to do is pin 0.7ml twice a week. Easy.

im terrible at fractions, decimals, etc so on a 3ml syringe what marker would indicate .7

With dosing at 350mg, he'll be receiving about 225mg total hormone. If he can put such clean muscle on, his test levels naturally are probably pretty high 225mg would put him around 1100 or so. Is that even worth it to shut his AMAZING natural levels down, just to hover around where he most likely is already, and to pct and then recover just to get back to where he started?

#TeamDreamCrusher

this is ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!

350mg Test E will give you blood serum levels of 2450 to 3500ng/dL......2 to 3 times high normal range..plenty for a first cycle..hell plenty for most cycles

NOT 1100ng/dL as Alpha states !!!!

this is ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!

350mg Test E will give you blood serum levels of 2450 to 3500ng/dL......2 to 3 times high normal range..plenty for a first cycle..hell plenty for most cycles

NOT 1100ng/dL as Alpha states !!!!

That is correct. Just 200mg test c per week puts me at nearly 1000ng/dl

A 350mg dose would pretty much come close to double that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Holy shit... a guy who is a real candidate for a responsible cycle...

Anyhow, I'm with the previous advised run. Rick really layed it out start to finish for you brother. 350mg/week is more than enough to make great gains and get your feet wet in AAS.

This advice is coming from people who literally benefit from you and others like you buying more gear than you need, so take that as a sign of the type of place you are in. We care more here about you doing it correctly and safely, with guidance from guys who have been there before than about trying to make a buck.

350mg/wk for 12 weeks with 12.5 aromasin eod, the PCT already layed out here for you, and the conditioning and diet you obviously already know how to use, and you'll be very pleased with the results.

My only suggestion to really add here is that you pull bloodwork and see where you stand at about week 6 or so. Look at Dylan's cycle thread, if he hadn't pulled bloods he wouldn't have known to adjust his AI, since he felt great and looked great, but his estro was off the charts.

[email protected]

The whole point of me doing this is i've reached pretty much 95-97 percent of my full genetic potential. i'm busting my ass in the gym and staying about the same....

I'm also 31 now and do this for my career - so @ 500 MG of TEST E/Week for 12 weeks i expect to see some great progress, and with a super clean diet, on cycle aromasin, and great PCT i should be able to mitigate the negatives..

I see guys doing first cycles that are WAY more aggressive. What's wrong with my approach?

Your genetic potential would be (to me) what you can reach with exogenous hormone so I would say you're far from reaching your potential. Even naturally you could gain some size but you'd need to make some changes to break your plateau.

As far as this debate is concerned you certainly don't need 500mg yet. Get more with less and you'll go further. And ester weight does matter somewhat but it's not a big deal. You'll be higher in levels on 200mg prop than you will on 200mg cyp if your pinning frequently enough. Maybe not something you'd notice much though. You'll grow on very little your first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See.. that's why this board is awesome... More is not always better. MaxxPursuit posted some great detailed information.. Rick laid it out perfectly for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom