napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYCLE Q (I'm already Jacked) - Picture attached

what do you mean youre pretty sold on 500. the recommendation here is 350mg. you don't need 500mg, that's overboard. if 500 was the best recommendation then we would have said 500......

I haven't been active on this forum before. I just came across it from Dylan's Youtube videos. Maybe i'll start with 350 MG for the first 4 weeks and get my bloods done since everyone seems to be saying 500 mg is overkill and will just result in more estrogen on my 1st cycle..

Looking good!! You definitely can benefit from test E at 500mg because it will only really be 350mg test anyway. I hope you have a great run and enjoy it.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Thanks dude, quick question...Could you explain what you mean by that a little more? "Because it will only really be 350 mg test anyway"

Definitely a solid foundation brother. You will be impressed what test alone will do. Once you get some cycle experience you will see how crazy shit can get lol enjoy the ride bro.

Looking good!! You definitely can benefit from test E at 500mg because it will only really be 350mg test anyway. I hope you have a great run and enjoy it.

#TeamDreamCrusher

???????????????..... 500mg IS 500mg
Something in your understanding of AAS is seriously flawed

What he means is that 500mg of testosterone enanthate/cypionate will only have 350mg of actual hormone. Enanthate has about 70mg hormone per 100mg with the remaining 30mg being the ester.

To the op: I ran 500mg Test-E for my first cycle and it was awesome. You may be better off running it a little lower at first if you're concerned about hair loss. 350mg/wk would be the perfect dose to assess your sensitivities. You've got a great layout going for you. It'll be killer for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What he means is that 500mg of testosterone enanthate/cypionate will only have 350mg of actual hormone. Enanthate has about 70mg hormone per 100mg with the remaining 30mg being the ester.

/QUOTE]

and how is that relevant??? the discussion was 500mg test E vs 350mg test E (which would be 245mg of actual test)

so 500mg IS 500mg and 350mg IS 350mg ....and is the way we speak about dosing test...nobody doses test prop less because it's got a higher concentration of actual testosterone

/QUOTE]

and how is that relevant??? the discussion was 500mg test E vs 350mg test E (which would be 245mg of actual test)

so 500mg IS 500mg and 350mg IS 350mg ....and is the way we speak about dosing test...nobody doses test prop less because it's got a higher concentration of actual testosterone

I agree completely bro. We don't get into Ester weights and all that nonsense. It makes no sense. When we say to run a certain amount per week, we go by the test concentration, not the actual amount of hormone delivered. Th sake reason we don't say run 10mg of Dbol per day bcause you only see let's say 30% active hormone delivered taking bioavailability into question. That would be stupid. We say 30mg Dbol each day because that is the dose. Some people like to overcomplicate the fuck out of shit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry - I just realized i should be "replying with quotes" to make this easier to respond to these posts (my 1st day on the forum!)

So i was gonna ask you what about rolling with 350 Mg of TEST E the first 6 weeks, and if all is going well i would crank it up to 500 MG of Test E for the last 6 weeks?

Upon my research i was under the impression that 500 Mg/week of TEST E was a pretty basic beginner cycle and i wasn't pushing it too far with something like that.

I've read a lot about these fools that start off with a Test E/Deca 1st cycle and i'm like WTF.. these dudes are fools lol

There's a lot of broscience out there saying 500mg is a standard starting cycle when actual fact is it's pretty high to start with.

I think starting with 350mg is a good call. You can reassess everything after about 6 weeks and if you choose to go ahead and bump it assuming you have no estrogen sides or other side effects

With dosing at 350mg, he'll be receiving about 225mg total hormone. If he can put such clean muscle on, his test levels naturally are probably pretty high 225mg would put him around 1100 or so. Is that even worth it to shut his AMAZING natural levels down, just to hover around where he most likely is already, and to pct and then recover just to get back to where he started?

#TeamDreamCrusher

Lol Idk why you always try to lash out at my responses when I'm just giving the safest and most proper advice. Why would he shut himself down just to go into range where he already is!!!?? Something in YOUR AAS knowledge is obviously flawed.

#TeamDreamCrusher

With dosing at 350mg, he'll be receiving about 225mg total hormone. If he can put such clean muscle on, his test levels naturally are probably pretty high 225mg would put him around 1100 or so. Is that even worth it to shut his AMAZING natural levels down, just to hover around where he most likely is already, and to pct and then recover just to get back to where he started?

#TeamDreamCrusher

Excellent point... Although I think his levels will probably be a little higher. Things that make you go hmmm....

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously fucking love waking up and reading shit like this... if the screen would automatically refresh I'd skip the gym just to read the back and forths.

Looking good OP! I'd say start with 350mg a week. It's your first cycle and you're going to be pretty responsive. First cycle is always the best, but I think 500 isn't necessary. I'm running a cycle now and my dose is 350.

You can do what you want, but the first time around you want to see how you respond and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously fucking love waking up and reading shit like this... if the screen would automatically refresh I'd skip the gym just to read the back and forths.
Lol I'm not going to go back and forth with anyone. I just always get attacked for some reason when I make the most valid statement on the post to help guide the guy to a safer route of using gear.

#TeamDreamCrusher

#TeamDreamCrusher

Most likely 350 will put him well above 1100, but everyone responds differently. I agree 350 might be on the conservative side, but first time cycling there is nothing wrong with being conservative.

I agree completely bro. We don't get into Ester weights and all that nonsense. It makes no sense. When we say to run a certain amount per week, we go by the test concentration, not the actual amount of hormone delivered. Th sake reason we don't say run 10mg of Dbol per day bcause you only see let's say 30% active hormone delivered taking bioavailability into question. That would be stupid. We say 30mg Dbol each day because that is the dose. Some people like to overcomplicate the fuck out of shit

I completely agree. I was just explaining where Alpha was coming from. For the sake of conversation 500mg is 500mg and so forth.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom