napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYCLE Q (I'm already Jacked) - Picture attached

supertroy

I'm 31 years old(just turned 31),

I'm about to embark on my 1st cycle (trained and dieted 10+ years all natural) and am running a TEST E cycle @ 250 MG twice per week (aka 500 Mg TEST E cycle) for 16 weeks.

A picture of my peak conditioning is attached (just in case it helps you answer my question better)

What is the absolute safest "ON CYCLE" AI between Aromasin and Arimidex for someone like me on a Test E only cycle?

I'm extremely fearful that Aromasin will shut down my Estrogen since i'm running a TEST E only cycle, and I have a ridiculously clean diet that consists of all the Top foods and micronutrients for increasing my Test and lowering my estrogen.

@ 500 Mg/Week of TEST E should i just stick with Arimidex EOD to be safe?

Should i start taking my AI on week 1 of my TEST E only cycle?

Is this stuff, the liqui-Dex the exact same stuff as the Pills i see all over the internet?

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiddex-arimidex-1mg-ml-30mls

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Also - i'd love to hear your opinions on the BEST PCT after my TEST E Cycle....

One more question - Should i go for 12 or 16 weeks on my 1st Cycle?

Question.jpg

First cycle I would go 12 weeks and you don't need 500mg either. I'd start with 350mg

Aromasin absolutely will not crush your estrogen if you dose it right, and that goes for any AI. Aromasin is superior and exactly what you want.

Get your aromasin (liquid aro) and pct (platinum pct) from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Refreshing to see someone come in peak condition and ask for something simple rather than a slob wanting to run 10 compounds and 3 orals for 40 weeks wanting no sides at all lol.

First cycle I would go 12 weeks and you don't need 500mg either. I'd start with 350mg

Aromasin absolutely will not crush your estrogen if you dose it right, and that goes for any AI. Aromasin is superior and exactly what you want.

Get your aromasin (liquid aro) and pct (platinum pct) from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Perfect layout right there bud. Rick has you covered. Simple. Its nice to see someone who put their dues in before jumping on. What some people fail to understand is that aas only enhances whats already in place. With the knowledge you've built up over the years, you'll be able to take advantage of your first time around.

Thanks for your reply!

I'm running TEST E however, NOT Test C..

I'm pretty sold on running 500 MG of TEST E for 12 weeks as my first cycle..

The stuff i have is 250 Mg/ML so its easy for me to dose it every 3.5 days. Thoughts?

I'll run with your recommendation of the aromasin @ 12.5 mg EOD, and this starts week 1.. so i inject say on Monday Week 1 and i start taking my Aromasin on Monday of Week 1 as well?

For sure... i was adamant about being 'All natural' for years but i work in this industry full time and i'm flushing a lot of $ down the toilet by not giving myself every advantage neccesarry to be at my best as i'm being compared to guys on gear... and i've mentally hit a plateau and am seeing very little progress for how hard i work in the gym.

I'm just a little concerned about hair loss (although i have very good hair naturally and @ 31 have zero signs of MPB)..

Call me a girl but i also do acting and youtube videos so i'm always on camera :)

Looking great my man. You're probably the first person I've seen who looks this great naturally before trying the juice. Start small with your cycle and then you'll gain the experience of how your body reacts to foreign hormones. Once you have that you can experiment with other compounds.

Thanks for your reply!

The stuff i have is 250 Mg/ML so its easy for me to dose it every 3.5 days. Thoughts?

I'll run with your recommendation of the aromasin @ 12.5 mg EOD, and this starts week 1.. so i inject say on Monday Week 1 and i start taking my Aromasin on Monday of Week 1 as well?
I'm not against you running 500mg if you want to, but generally it's good to work your way up on test doses. You just don't need 500mg on a first cycle, and you also want to gauge how estrogen sensitive you are, but it's really your call.

Test E is fine. It doesn't have to be Test C. They are very similar to one another

Yes, start the aromasin day one of the cycle

Ya I agree with Rick, 350mg test will put you well above normal ranges if it's a good lab, Dylan just posted his bloodwork I believe and I think he's running 350mg and his test levels were well into the 2,000s

This is a perfect example of how steroids should be used....by someone ALREADY is superior condition..that has had nutrition and training dialed in for YEARS

Steroids aren't for guys "wanting to get in shape"....they are most effectively/safely used by guys such as above

Great work OP..your dedication shows..and the results are impressive

Looking good!! You definitely can benefit from test E at 500mg because it will only really be 350mg test anyway. I hope you have a great run and enjoy it.

#TeamDreamCrusher

This is a perfect example of how steroids should be used....by someone ALREADY is superior condition..that has had nutrition and training dialed in for YEARS

Steroids aren't for guys "wanting to get in shape"....they are most effectively/safely used by guys such as above

Agreed completely. It's refreshing to see someone in great condition that has both out in the time and effort to build a solid physique first AND someone that has done their homework on doing a proper first cycle

Thanks RickRock!! Your the first person that has told me that and given your experience and # of posts on this site i'm taking it very seriously.

I just ordered my Aromasin

What about doing this tho..

350 Mg of TEST E for the first 6 weeks, and if my body is responding well and i don't see any negative side effects increase this to 500 MG/wk for the final 6 weeks of my cycle?

Thanks for your reply!

what do you mean youre pretty sold on 500. the recommendation here is 350mg. you don't need 500mg, that's overboard. if 500 was the best recommendation then we would have said 500......

Great conditioning!
Curious what your height and weight are tho?

Thanks dude! I'm starting my TEST E/Aromasin cycle on Monday. I'm going to keep an active LOG on here with Blood Work because i'm pretty excited about the potential results given the fact i've gone this far with just super intense training and dieting.

I'm 6 ft. 1 and 195 lbs by the way

I'm not against you running 500mg if you want to, but generally it's good to work your way up on test doses. You just don't need 500mg on a first cycle, and you also want to gauge how estrogen sensitive you are, but it's really your call.

Test E is fine. It doesn't have to be Test C. They are very similar to one another

Yes, start the aromasin day one of the cycle

Sorry - I just realized i should be "replying with quotes" to make this easier to respond to these posts (my 1st day on the forum!)

So i was gonna ask you what about rolling with 350 Mg of TEST E the first 6 weeks, and if all is going well i would crank it up to 500 MG of Test E for the last 6 weeks?

Upon my research i was under the impression that 500 Mg/week of TEST E was a pretty basic beginner cycle and i wasn't pushing it too far with something like that.

I've read a lot about these fools that start off with a Test E/Deca 1st cycle and i'm like WTF.. these dudes are fools lol

Refreshing to see someone come in peak condition and ask for something simple rather than a slob wanting to run 10 compounds and 3 orals for 40 weeks wanting no sides at all lol.

Thanks dude!

What in your opinion would be the PERFECT 1st cycle for someone like me (if you can't tell by my pictures my natural body type is ectomorph)

Im 100% all about aesthetics - so going to be training shoulders, biceps, traps, and lats with INTENSITY during my cycle...and i'm going to be doing a stomach vacuum routine to attempt to get my waist line even smaller because i'm assuming the TEST E cycle will help to strengthen the Transverse abdominals and pull my stomach in tighter if i'm doing a vacuum routine (my bro science theory at least)

and also plan to incorporate HIIT training like sprints and plyometrics for another giant boost in results (i typically only do fast twitch cardio)

Anyways - curious to hear what the perfect first cycle you would suggest to maximize results and minimize side effects.. I really really aspire to have smooth sailing for 12 weeks..

Upon all my research i'm still stuck on doing 500 mg of TEST E/Week and 12.5 mg aromasin EOD

Thanks Buen! i'm proud that i stayed away from it in my younger years and just until a few months ago never seriously considered taking it... but i'm making a big push in the fitness industry and now is the time.

Top Bottom