napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle MK-2866 and Clomid

So something weird happened today. After getting my mk in this morning when I got to work I started feeling feverish and since then the whole day my body temperature is being high...also a really bad headache and I just felt tired all day. Could this be a side effect or did I get sick? It came on all of the sudden, I wasn't feeling sick last night.

So something weird happened today. After getting my mk in this morning when I got to work I started feeling feverish and since then the whole day my body temperature is being high...also a really bad headache and I just felt tired all day. Could this be a side effect or did I get sick? It came on all of the sudden, I wasn't feeling sick last night.

I guess I just had a one day fever, everything is fine.

WEEK 3 UPDATE:

It's half way through week 3. I'm back up to 164. Increased strength in some areas...I noticed it the most in back. Been lifting almost twice as much on back. An increase in endurance throughout my workout as well. Muscles are hardening more than ever.

Hey bud, assuming you have real MK-2866 that is liquid, Everybody is different. I had this experience the first 3 days as my body got acclimated to the outside stimulus. Clearly it was stimulating certain areas of the brain, and that can be a little overwhelming in the body. I'm 25 however. But this is normal. I can't comment on the feverish, but I certainly felt slightly ill, and slow and tired. This has since subsided and the complete opposite is what I feel now.

Hey bud, assuming you have real MK-2866 that is liquid, Everybody is different. I had this experience the first 3 days as my body got acclimated to the outside stimulus. Clearly it was stimulating certain areas of the brain, and that can be a little overwhelming in the body. I'm 25 however. But this is normal. I can't comment on the feverish, but I certainly felt slightly ill, and slow and tired. This has since subsided and the complete opposite is what I feel now.

Yes it is liquid and mine happened at the middle of my second week but went away within a day. Makes sense though.

that is not something common with mk at all.. of course its possible but very unlikely... sometimes people have a body response to certain compounds when they take them for the first time.. the very first time i took a prohormone i was at the doctor because i literally could not stop throwing up... it lasted one day and went away... sometimes there is no rhyme or reason... its just your body response...

Nonetheless its over and I feel stronger and hopefully will keep getting stronger/bigger in the following weeks. Also happy i'm not losing weight anymore. Will update next week.

Nonetheless its over and I feel stronger and hopefully will keep getting stronger/bigger in the following weeks. Also happy i'm not losing weight anymore. Will update next week.
excellent brother... mk prevents muscle wastage so its definitely going to work well for you... you will only keep getting stronger as well.. keep the updates coming

i'm on the 5th week of the cycle. I can see a huge increase in strength and endurance. Up 20 pounds on squats, 10 on bench, 30 on deadlift, 10 on freeweight shoulder press. As far as weight gain I've seen about a pound and a half to two pounds come on. All the water weight I lost from the creatine I slowly gained back. Keeping the same diet. Also I'm starting to look more defined every week.

i'm on the 5th week of the cycle. I can see a huge increase in strength and endurance. Up 20 pounds on squats, 10 on bench, 30 on deadlift, 10 on freeweight shoulder press. As far as weight gain I've seen about a pound and a half to two pounds come on. All the water weight I lost from the creatine I slowly gained back. Keeping the same diet. Also I'm starting to look more defined every week.
absolutely awesome brother! thanks for the update... excellent results as expected... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!

Getting close to week 9. Not much of an improvement in the gym and not much weight gain either. Even though the bottle should last about 12 weeks I see that it's getting close to running out and I'm not sure it's gonna last through week 12. My question is this: after the PCT should I start another MK cycle or move on to something else? Although MK worked it didn't work as well as I though it would. Could it be underdosed? I read some reviews on SARMSX and some say that it is definitely underdosed. While others say otherwise.

Anyways. How soon do I have to wait to start another cycle? And I think I want to try LGD-4033...I've been reading good reviews on it online and did a lot of research. Should I wait after my PCT THEN start it? Anyone have experience with LGD and does it need a PCT?

its far from underdosed... one bottle lasts 8 weeks, not 12... what are your goals? lgd would need a pct, yes... let me know your goals and i will help you set up a different stack... lgd and s4 is a very very strong combo that you would love... watch my video on this stack... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU&t=440s

I'm looking to bulk up and put on some lean muscle. I don't really want to stack it with S4 as I don't particularly like the side effects of s4...the minor eye hallucinations aren't worth it to me. Is lgd a good one to run next? And how soon to start it?

I'm looking to bulk up and put on some lean muscle. I don't really want to stack it with S4 as I don't particularly like the side effects of s4...the minor eye hallucinations aren't worth it to me. Is lgd a good one to run next? And how soon to start it?
you can start a new stack 3-4 weeks after you complete this one... i would go with rad and lgd the next run bro... that would be perfect for your goals...

you can start a new stack 3-4 weeks after you complete this one... i would go with rad and lgd the next run bro... that would be perfect for your goals...

Alright I will run my pct for 4 weeks and start the next stack. For how long should i run the rad and lgd and how much per day and how many times?

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
Alright I will run my pct for 4 weeks and start the next stack. For how long should i run the rad and lgd and how much per day and how many times?

Top Bottom