napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle and I think I crushed my E

If 1mg eod crashed you, and using no AI in two weeks brought you back to slightly above normal levels (which im sure you feel great with) you definitely DO need an AI because if you keep going at this rate your estrogen will keep climbing.

1mg Aromidex EOD is waaay too much for 600mg of test. Since your estrogen is normal now id recommend just cutting the pills in half and doing 0.5mg EOD and if you start to feel like shit again then drop the dose to 0.25mg EOD.

Or get some Aromasin its not as much of a headache to figure out the dosing.

[PM me for Titan Research price list and 10% off code!]

Nvm brother your Arimidex is in capsules so that isnt going to help much at all because they cant be evenly divided.

Your best chance is to either take 1mg capsule of arimidex twice a week on the days you pin. (Which might still work but it wont be a very effective way to utilize the drug due to its half life, essentially you are wasting by not taking it every 2-3 days.)

Or just get some aromasin from Sarmsx.com and go with 12.5mg EOD and adjust from there.

yes, you need to get rid of what you have... clearly its not going to work and its too much... i agree with sd on just getting aromasin... splitting doses of arimidex too far will not be good for you either... hes trying to help you as am I... you need to fix this man... a big mistake people make is trying to do things to accommodate whatever situation and it ends up biting you

Thank you brothers for the help and concern. I have aromasin ordered and hope to have in few days.
My pct was going to consist of
Nolva
Clomid
Hcg

Thanks again for the time and help brothers. Time for some wind therapy

Thank you brothers for the help and concern. I have aromasin ordered and hope to have in few days.
My pct was going to consist of
Nolva
Clomid
Hcg

Thanks again for the time and help brothers. Time for some wind therapy
You can't run hcg in pct. That to be ran before pct. Your pct is lacking big time as well. This is what it should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom