napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finished sarms cycle

BraedenB

Hi all,

Just updating, I completed my sarms cycle and am currently taking nolvadex and cardarine for my pct. I chose nolva just because I have more sides with clomid and I feel it's better for me. Anyways, I gained some strength. Bout 25 pounds on bench for 1, 30 on my squat, and I never did a 1 rep for deadlifts but I got my reps up for deadlifts and my reps increased for everything axtually. My health is pretty good, blood pressure is going back down thankfully and all in all it was a good run, no sexual issues whatsoever and best part is I'm not experiencing the decline in strength when I come off sarms unlike steroids. So the gains are more mild but I'm keeping them all so I'm quite satisfied

Hi all,

Just updating, I completed my sarms cycle and am currently taking nolvadex and cardarine for my pct. I chose nolva just because I have more sides with clomid and I feel it's better for me. Anyways, I gained some strength. Bout 25 pounds on bench for 1, 30 on my squat, and I never did a 1 rep for deadlifts but I got my reps up for deadlifts and my reps increased for everything axtually. My health is pretty good, blood pressure is going back down thankfully and all in all it was a good run, no sexual issues whatsoever and best part is I'm not experiencing the decline in strength when I come off sarms unlike steroids. So the gains are more mild but I'm keeping them all so I'm quite satisfied
thanks for the thorough review brother... im really happy to hear about your experience... the way you feel, the recovery and sustainability of gains are whats important and it looks like you have it covered!

Definitely was great, I found it took so long to recover after steroids and my strength would drop so much even with a full pct and test boosters. My bench on my last cycle was about 330, dropped down to 280 after my cycle and with sarms and good training I finally got back to a solid 315 bench and I feel like I'll be able to hold that lift for a while now. Plus my health is much better and I don't have to go through the week to two weeks of my dick not working, girlfriend hated those weeks. Sarms seem much more desireable for the average guy wanting a little boost in the gym. If you're gonna compete or you're an older gentleman who really wants to be something special then ya do gear. But I'm very young and I've tried gear and now sarms and I can honestly say I'm big enough that people notice it and my lifts are all great so my ego is satisfied lol

Definitely was great, I found it took so long to recover after steroids and my strength would drop so much even with a full pct and test boosters. My bench on my last cycle was about 330, dropped down to 280 after my cycle and with sarms and good training I finally got back to a solid 315 bench and I feel like I'll be able to hold that lift for a while now. Plus my health is much better and I don't have to go through the week to two weeks of my dick not working, girlfriend hated those weeks. Sarms seem much more desireable for the average guy wanting a little boost in the gym. If you're gonna compete or you're an older gentleman who really wants to be something special then ya do gear. But I'm very young and I've tried gear and now sarms and I can honestly say I'm big enough that people notice it and my lifts are all great so my ego is satisfied lol
really well said and quite insightful bro... its so refreshing to see and hear someone using logic and their head... much respect bro

The part of the brain that controls Logic and reasoning is the most important part, people seem to wanna throw that away too often now a days...

The part of the brain that controls Logic and reasoning is the most important part, people seem to wanna throw that away too often now a days...
your not going to get an argument from me on that comment... i could not agree more man... that crazy thing called logic, who needs it anyway?? LOL i LOVE when someone displays that attribute... you can always tell you are speaking to someone with reason and understanding...

I could go on forever about logic. When having a debate/argument with someone who is actually able to see both sides of an argument and talk like adults is such a beautiful thing.

I could go on forever about logic. When having a debate/argument with someone who is actually able to see both sides of an argument and talk like adults is such a beautiful thing.
that's what i like to call, the ability to get things done... thats what happens when logical people work together... shit gets done!

Hi all,

That's awesome bro! Thanks for sharing your experience with us

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well I'm taking a few weeks off after my pct then I suppose I'll probably hop back on. I want to do a cutting sarms cycle so I was thinking, s4, cardarine, SR, and rad.
once all my health returns to normal then I'll go back on with that stack I laid out

Well I'm taking a few weeks off after my pct then I suppose I'll probably hop back on. I want to do a cutting sarms cycle so I was thinking, s4, cardarine, SR, and rad.
once all my health returns to normal then I'll go back on with that stack I laid out
I LOVE THAT STACK... heres the links for it so you have them as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I've never tried SR, how do you like it? I found the cardarine really improves my cardio, i don't get winded as easy and my rep range has gone up. Coulda been from the other sarms too but I'm definitely able to push through cardio plateaus much easier with gw.

I've never tried SR, how do you like it? I found the cardarine really improves my cardio, i don't get winded as easy and my rep range has gone up. Coulda been from the other sarms too but I'm definitely able to push through cardio plateaus much easier with gw.
Gw+Sr is wicked crazy for cardio/endurance!! Actually my favorite 2 are gw and sr! Absolutely love them both!!!

MissBizz

I tried SR for the first time this summer, and I really liked it a lot. It exceeded my expectations on what it would do for both fat loss and endurance. I was already running GW so I didn't know if adding that in would increase the benefit a lot, but it sure did take things to a new level. Cardio actually became fun, and I just felt like I could keep going in my weight sessions. The fat was just melting off of me too

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sweet. I think I need help with my diet, last time I did a cut I ended up depriving myself too much and I felt like shit. I'll make a seperate thread with my stats when I'm ready and if you guys don't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.

Sweet. I think I need help with my diet, last time I did a cut I ended up depriving myself too much and I felt like shit. I'll make a seperate thread with my stats when I'm ready and if you guys don't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.
ive been depriving myself for years so lets just say i can be of great help brother.. post it up and you will get all the help you need...

Thanks Dylan. I'll post in in a couple weeks after pct. I'll post what I am eating right now and what I ate on my last cut and hopefully you can make some adjustments for me and get me on track!

Top Bottom