napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

final wks of winter cycle / quick confirmation of planned pct

Peso

Would appreciate a quick glance for confirmation of the noted PCT below, as well as a few questions. Going into the final weeks of a winter bulking cycle that included test e and deca. Decided to include SARMS at week 9 for finishing and have already noticed their benefits with 3 weeks still to go.

1-17 test e 500mg wk
1-17 deca 250mg wk
1-17 primo 50mg wk
9-17 andarine 50mg ed
9-17 gw501516 60mg ed
9-17 sr9009 30mg ed (can be run into pct?)
1-25 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-25 organ st

18-19 clearing period

16-19 post ct (can be run longer than 4 wks?)
20-22 Clomid 50mg ed / Nolva 40mg ed
23-25 Clomid 25mg ed / Nolva 20mg ed
20-23 mk2866
17-25 gw501516

Appreciate all the support and information...

looks spot on to me brother... im thinking you just had a misprint on the primo dose meaning 500, not 50 but everything else looks perfect... straight out of my book of cycles! LOL

Thanks for the input. I had 2 questions in there which I am curious of:
Can PostCT be run longer than 4 weeks or is that best protocol?
Also, I plan to run a sarms bridge following PCT and the appropriate waiting period. Is there value in running SR9009 into PCT?

you absolutely can use post ct longer than 4 weeks and definitely should, especially with deca involved... you can definitely use sr in pct, absolutely there's performance enhancement value

Looks like a great cycle to me. Very similar to what I'm running starting in May

Looks like a great cycle to me. Very similar to what I'm running starting in May

Rick, are you not also just nearly finishing up your winter bulk? How did things turn out for you, get through the injuries? How can you start again in May, wasn't your cycle 20 wks?

Top Bottom