napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female steroid use

tohoters

Hi Dylan,

I have recently been watching Your you tube videos. I have recently been taking anavar in the past and thought of would try winstrol! I don't like the water weight gained with anavar.
It is injectable but I was wondering what the proper dosage for cutting is?
Right now I am taking 1 cc 3 times a week.
Also if you could recommend some sarms for cutting and strength?
I would appreciate any knowledge you could share.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Cutting is not weight loss...or fat reduction
No steroid including winstrol....does that

Cutting steroids preserve muscle mass while in an extreme caloric deficit
They don't aid in fat loss....period

Last edited:
Hi Dylan,

I have recently been watching Your you tube videos. I have recently been taking anavar in the past and thought of would try winstrol! I don't like the water weight gained with anavar.
It is injectable but I was wondering what the proper dosage for cutting is?
Right now I am taking 1 cc 3 times a week.
Also if you could recommend some sarms for cutting and strength?
I would appreciate any knowledge you could share.

As a female I strongly suggest you stick with and stay with sarms. That's going to be the safest effective option for you. Right now you are taking injectible winstrol? You need to be careful with that, and you need to know exactly what dosage you are using before it gives you some bad side effects. It sounds to me like you may be taking waaaay more than you should, and you aren't even taking it correctly dosing 3 times per week. I've seen many women have some pretty bad experiences with winstrol.

As for sarms, this is a great cycle for you for lean mass, strength, and fat loss

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom