napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female stacking GW & SR9009 Log

Wonder woman

Tomorrow I hit a full week on my cycle. I have been feeling good and today at the gym when my cardio was over I had energy that I could have kept going. I've gotten used to the taste...�� Has anyone noticed a suppressed appetite with GW and SR9009? I'm having trouble forcing enough of my meals down and wondering how this will effect my weight loss goals?

Greetings. Can you please give some more information about dosages. Your age, bodyfat etc?
This is very little information to work with. Also, what were your sources for SARMS?
Someone took chinese GW501516 and reported the same appetite suppression issue. But I've never heard or seen this issue on forums after that.
GW501516 and SR9009 are very good for endurance and cutting as they alter metabolic rate in the body. Good luck

MrChemist

its hit and miss, as some see an increased appetite from the metabolism increase but people like me often see it decrease.. its just different from person to person...

Tomorrow I hit a full week on my cycle. I have been feeling good and today at the gym when my cardio was over I had energy that I could have kept going. I've gotten used to the taste...�� Has anyone noticed a suppressed appetite with GW and SR9009? I'm having trouble forcing enough of my meals down and wondering how this will effect my weight loss goals?
I personally have never had GW or SR9009 affect my appetite either way. Neither negatively or positively

its hit and miss, as some see an increased appetite from the metabolism increase but people like me often see it decrease.. its just different from person to person...

Thanks for your reply! I used to be really hungry, especially on lifting days but this week there had been a real noticeable drop in my appetite.

Greetings. Can you please give some more information about dosages. Your age, bodyfat etc?
This is very little information to work with. Also, what were your sources for SARMS?
Someone took chinese GW501516 and reported the same appetite suppression issue. But I've never heard or seen this issue on forums after that.
GW501516 and SR9009 are very good for endurance and cutting as they alter metabolic rate in the body. Good luck

MrChemist

Hi there!

I know I have good SARMS, I ordered from a recommended source and have a dosing schedule set up by Dylan. I'm a 41 year old female and my goal for this cycle is to cut body fat. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing and everything will get back to normal as I carry on. Thanks for your reply!

Hi there!

I know I have good SARMS, I ordered from a recommended source and have a dosing schedule set up by Dylan. I'm a 41 year old female and my goal for this cycle is to cut body fat. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing and everything will get back to normal as I carry on. Thanks for your reply!

Well SARMS are something new to everyone. You may be running them for too long or the dosages might be high.
The appetite suppression is coming from GW501516. You can ask Dylan and probably lower the dosage and discuss the results.
Good luck

MrChemist

Well SARMS are something new to everyone. You may be running them for too long or the dosages might be high.
The appetite suppression is coming from GW501516. You can ask Dylan and probably lower the dosage and discuss the results.
Good luck

MrChemist

There is not one thing wrong with anything she is doing man

Ok today is day 11 on my stack and I'm still feeling good. My appetite is slowly returning, but still not back to normal. It doesn't feel like such a chore to eat like it was last week. I did notice that when I get up really early to head to the gym, I feel way more awake and ready to go, maybe I'm sleeping better? I haven't slept well for years, I work in law enforcement and switching back and forth from days and nights really messes me up. So far so good, I'm hoping to see some results soon!

thanks for the update... you can definitely see sleep improvements using sarms... thats quite typical and one of the things i look forward to when i use them

Top Bottom