napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Stack advice

Thanks Rick. I usually add 50 or so cals a week when I try to build and keep an eye on bf %. Over 2500 almost seems impossible for me. Hell getting in 2300 is a rough go as it is. I wanna build , not get fat and then have to turn into a cardio bunny later to try to work off all the extra fat. Could you tell me, would a 12 week cycle help me achieve goals, then go off and just keep pushing with diet and training to keep gains? Or do most people have to continuously take cycle after cycle to keep the gains? Thank you.

You are at 20% bf. Thats low and great for a female. You will not grow muscle eating that little of food. If you cant eat that much. Which is an easy number then you dont want the muscle that bad. More food = tree trunks for legs.

Believe me or dont thats your choice i have trained many many women all with different goals ive done it all and seen it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. I always take advice into consideration from all parties. Glad to have people reply and give thoughts.

Where i came up with that number is this. Your bmr for your height weight and age is 1390. Thats just to stay static not grow or shrink. You lift 5-6 days a week which is max effort. Along with hard days and light days. So i times that by 1.75. Which is 2432. Which again is just to stay static. For your body to do nothing. I then added 300 cals per day to have growth. 2732. If you want to drop body fat which unless you are comepting then i wouldnt you subtract 300 for a total of 2132. Its science not a guess.

Then based on your body type you tailor your food to maximize for best results. IE mesomorph ecto or endo.

As a woman you need more healthy fats then men. Naturally.

If that truly is a number you cant reach then you should lift less and eat less. To where you times it by 1.5 and that makes your bmr 2085 and then add 300 for 2385. Lift 4 days a week one day max reps one day all cardio two days regular lifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan or Rick, I’m on the fence about the S4 now after reading about the night vision problems, I already have terrible vision at night so it worries me. Would taking the LDG4033 be a good replacement for this in the stack? Appreciate any advice.

Dylan or Rick, I’m on the fence about the S4 now after reading about the night vision problems, I already have terrible vision at night so it worries me. Would taking the LDG4033 be a good replacement for this in the stack? Appreciate any advice.

Yes, LGD can be a good suitable replacement especially if you are looking to gain mass.

As far as your caloric intake goes, you have a few options here and differing opinions. In my expereince with the females I have worked with, I think 2500 calories per day is more than enough for you. Men and women are very different and using BMR calculators and such don't work well for women a lot of times in my expereince. It's my belief going higher than that will really put the fat on you quickly, but you can always adjust things as you go based on what you are seeing in terms of results.

you can replace with lgd.. it wont have the muscle hardening effect that s4 does at all but it will give you size and strength

with females, you definitely want to start at 5 mg per day the first two weeks at least... then assess from there...

I'm also a Female. 49 yrs old, in excellent shape - 5’7. 140 lbs. 19/20%bf, been lifting FOREVER....Currently Lift 5 days per week, with SS cardio 20 mins per day. Just finished a Anavar cycle & looking for more....strength, size, cut, & mass. I was told to try the SARMS, as it will probably give me just what I'm needing right now. I saw the previous post by MissD & wondering if that would be a good stack for me as well? I do need a legit source for the sarms!

Thanks!

I'm also a Female. 49 yrs old, in excellent shape - 5’7. 140 lbs. 19/20%bf, been lifting FOREVER....Currently Lift 5 days per week, with SS cardio 20 mins per day. Just finished a Anavar cycle & looking for more....strength, size, cut, & mass. I was told to try the SARMS, as it will probably give me just what I'm needing right now. I saw the previous post by MissD & wondering if that would be a good stack for me as well? I do need a legit source for the sarms!

Thanks!

Yes that would be a great stack for you as well. Sarmsx will be open within a week or so, and that's a very good high quality legit source that we recommend

Top Bottom