napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Deca Cycle Help

heavylifter818

I have a former competitive female bodybuilder (one of the greats, not a wannabe) helping me with my second cycle. I get the feeling she's so old-school that times have changed and there may be some better options out there for me than she's recommending, simply because she's been out of the game for a while. I've done some research but there's only so much you can read, knowing your body could respond differently than others' have.

She put me on my first cycle 3 yrs ago, which was a deca dbol stack. I did a 10 week cycle of 1/2 ml/wk of deca, and I think it was 10mg/day of dbol. I followed the cycle with proviron. I held a ton of water on cycle, but it came off about 2-4 weeks after I was off. I did have some side effects (voice deepened, minor hair growth on my chin/neck, back and face acne, and clitoral enlargement). If my calculations were correct, I put on roughly 8.5 lbs of lean mass when I was done.

I got injured a year later and had to take a break from training. I've been training for a solid 6 months and I decided I was ready to get back in the game because my injury is rehabbed and I do have intentions of competing in WPD. So... she put me on another 12 week cycle of 1/2ml deca and 50mg/2x day winstrol. I started the win on 8/09 and started the deca on 9/05. I finished the win and I'm only on the deca this week going forward. (Again, some facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement, voice is cracking a bit, but absolutely NO acne this time)

Here's my question... she's getting me some primo but aren't I wasting time taking the deca by itself right now? She was supplying the deca, but when I ran out of it she had forgotten to get me more to finish the cycle. Luckily, I had some leftover deca from my last cycle that says it expired in 2015. I used it because it was that or nothing. The sides didn't start until I went back to using my old deca in week 5. Is it just a coincidence, or was she giving me something crappy before? I am starting to feel like the one person I could trust to teach me and take me under her wing is sort of f*cking with my hormones now by forgetting my deca, and I'm worried! I'm already halfway in, so I can't exactly jump ship.

I've been reading about female cycles and a large number of people are recommending sarms, and I'm just feeling a little doubtful like it won't be as good as what I've been doing because I have no experience with them (other than a pre-workout sarm I've used before), and because I haven't seen anyone I know use them and get super amazing results. All I see is that they look tighter after a sarm, not a lot of muscle growth for a competitive level.

Current stats:
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 199 LBS. (was 209 @ cycle start)
BF: 32% (was 38% @ cycle start)

DIET: 196g protein (turkey, tuna, chicken, protein powder), 165g carbs (brown rice, sweet potato, asparagus, spinach), 24g fat (avocado, olive oil).

TRAINING: Strength training 6 days a week (5 day split for 1st 6 weeks, then 6 weeks of training each group twice a week) + 60 mins of cardio 6x a week.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Deca n dbol are not recommended for female use unless you want some nasty sides. A small amount of primo n anavar are a better choice. Imo

But your bf is extremely high right now it looks like. You're gonna want to lower that substantially before any drugs

But your bf is extremely high right now it looks like. You're gonna want to lower that substantially before any drugs
I asked her about that too. Last time it was about half what it is now. She said I would be fine because I would be keeping it lean. She advised I throw in some clen to lean out but I can't do it. I've tried it in the past but I can't function at work while I'm on clen. Am I getting screwed here? Is there a better stack for me? Should I finish this and wait to do another cycle after I'm back under 20% bf?

Deca and dbol are two steroids that I would never ever advise to females whatsoever. Sarms are going to be a FAR better option that won't have virilization and other side effects. Your bodyfat is too high for any steroids right now anyways.

For the goals you have, Lgd and s4 are perfect. Given your higher bodyfat I'd also have gw in there as well for its leaning benefits.

I asked her about that too. Last time it was about half what it is now. She said I would be fine because I would be keeping it lean. She advised I throw in some clen to lean out but I can't do it. I've tried it in the past but I can't function at work while I'm on clen. Am I getting screwed here? Is there a better stack for me? Should I finish this and wait to do another cycle after I'm back under 20% bf?

scrued? thats an understatement... scrued is being way too polite... this is some of the worst advice ive seen... i would not go near this person at any time. your body fat is far too high and you dont just use clen to fix that.. SMFH and you would NEVER run deca or dbol as a female... if you paid me, i would not advise you to do that at any point at any time... this is just terrible and im disgusted anyone would ever advise this to you... i mean, its just HORRIBLE

scrued? thats an understatement... scrued is being way too polite... this is some of the worst advice ive seen... i would not go near this person at any time. your body fat is far too high and you dont just use clen to fix that.. SMFH and you would NEVER run deca or dbol as a female... if you paid me, i would not advise you to do that at any point at any time... this is just terrible and im disgusted anyone would ever advise this to you... i mean, its just HORRIBLE
Thank you Rick and Dylan.
I knew about all the sides and what could happen, but I did not know there was a totally different approach available out there with sarms. Exactly why I posted this. I'm going to taper down off the deca and start looking into sarms.

Dylan, I've been watching your videos and saw a few posts where you recommend cycles for females. You do not have to be as careful with bf and sarms, correct? I ask because on average, I'm usually 165 lbs at 23-26% bf when I'm training (pictured). I should be back in that range by December. I'd like to start running a lean cycle around then, giving myself 6 weeks to recover from deca between. What would you recommend? S4, gw-501516, and mk-2866?
900032a9d4ae221a43c14f71669f5ea6.jpg
556af60f0522fe12fac44d12e09fe5fb.jpg

yes, that would be the perfect cycle... this is what it would look like..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m..
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

you are safe to start sarms at anytime, they are far different than steroids in terms of body fat.. .

The sarms triple stack would be ideal for you. Please let us know if you have any other questions

You need to get back to basic of training diet . Seems your a good amount of time out and need to clean that area up first . Stop listening to bullshit coaches your going to look like a man when your done taking those aas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'll follow up when I'm hopping on a sarm stack so I can post my progress. Thanks for listening and not treating me like the idiot I feel like! [emoji14]

Thanks guys. I'll follow up when I'm hopping on a sarm stack so I can post my progress. Thanks for listening and not treating me like the idiot I feel like! [emoji14]

you are a million miles from an idiot... you are just someone that trusted someone else that was a fucking idiot... thats NOT your fault.. .we have ALL had that happen and some point in our lives, whether with this or other things... the important thing is you are here now and you are in the best hands possible.. this is a FAMILY, not a forum, always remember that

You're far from an idiot. You had some very valid questions and I hope you got them answered. Glad to have you here as part of our family at isarms!

What I’ve observed and what my girl has run:
Var at 5mg ed
Primo 25mg eod
Masteron 25mg eod
EQ 100mg ew
Drol 25mg ed

Sides: little bloat on drol
However she’s already got and had a pro card.

Not run all at once of course.
Also individual results vary as the person determines the results through genetics, training and diet. I think you need to focus just as hard on cardio and nutrition with equal emphasis as your muscle gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom