napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feedback on the new forum

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just wanted to get feedback on how everyone is liking the forum. There are still some things being fixed etc. but I for one am absolutely loving the difference! Just looking for feedback from everyone

I just wanted to get feedback on how everyone is liking the forum. There are still some things being fixed etc. but I for one am absolutely loving the difference! Just looking for feedback from everyone
Like it much better. I can't tell you how many times I tried to post, while being logged in, only to get knocked off and advised I'm not logged in, under the old system. This happened to me frequently. I like the whole format here.

I honestly love it. i wasn't the biggest fan of the older version. I know VBulletin was becoming more and more outdated and so this was a very welcomed move. I personally think it is amazing! Just a way better user experience for us!

Like it much better. I can't tell you how many times I tried to post, while being logged in, only to get knocked off and advised I'm not logged in, under the old system. This happened to me frequently. I like the whole format here.
Yes, it was very very susceptible to ddos attacks etc... now we are in a much better way and more protected... there were a ton of issues with logging in etc... tapatalk was also causing a slew of problems and it does for many forums... most of the forums are starting to catch on and are transitioning away from them... improvements will continue to be made!

I'm using the App and I'm getting used to it's very simple and straightforward. Doesn't use up as much battery as Tapatalk.

Top Bottom