napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

FAT LOSS LOG FOR SUPPLEMENT SIBUTRAPLEX Axio Labs

I'm slowing shedding the BF off little by little... still not side effects and I've lost 2 lbs for sure so far and keeping my muscle mass ... been a bitch watching my macro real close but it paying off along with the help from Sibutraplex...

How much cardio are you doing bro? And what do your macros look like?

well my first month on SIBUTRAPLEX was a great success I went from 218lbs down to 213 and lost 1.5 % BF which is not bad. NO side effect at all taking one pill a day and it didn't kill my appetite either..
definitely recommend this product !!!

So alittle update.....iwgf sent me another box of sibutraplex .. I took two pill yesterday and wow.... It was almost to much .. Definitly raised my body temp and i got the jitters with tons of energy and felt ilke it was burning the fat right off!!!.... Ill try taking two pills at once a few more times to see if my body will get used to it but very powerful fat loss ...

So alittle update.....iwgf sent me another box of sibutraplex .. I took two pill yesterday and wow.... It was almost to much .. Definitly raised my body temp and i got the jitters with tons of energy and felt ilke it was burning the fat right off!!!.... Ill try taking two pills at once a few more times to see if my body will get used to it but very powerful fat loss ...

Your the first I've heard of taking double dose so I was very interested in hearing how you reacted. Maybe try one in the morning and one mid afternoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is about a week into Sibutraplex, and down at least a pound, I think more but being a little conservative to account for fluctuation. She says good clean energy with no jitters. Definitely affects her appetite, she’s struggling to hit 1300 clean cals a day. Will keep this thread updated with her results.

I double dose twice and both times it was like being on Speed... i won't double again i didn't like the sides from it.. stuff is no joke !!!!

NO SHITTY FEELING AT ALL... if you double the does it will start to feel like CLEN... WAY BETTER PRODUCT and I think safer too

I was taking clen and I started getting heart palpitations so bad... I had to go see the doctor and check the ticker. Fortunately it ended up subsiding but I decided it was thumbs down from that point forward.

Clen doesn’t even come close to burning fat like Sibutraplex does. Completely different class, but the point is I don’t feel like having a heart attack after taking it.

Clen doesn’t even come close to burning fat like Sibutraplex does. Completely different class, but the point is I don’t feel like having a heart attack after taking it.

Ok, I'm definitely going to try Sibutraplex. I've taken Clen, T3/T4 in the past and if this works better than Clen it's just what I need in my fat burning arsenal. 9thwonder is highly respected and if he say's it works there's no reason for me to believe otherwise.

Top Bottom