napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat at 1500 calories

m555zma

You guys ever had trouble getting abs at a low calorie deficit? During my last cut, I got hard ripped abs at 2000 calories.
This cut Im doing 1500 cal/day. Still fat/no abs after 3 months. Sucks... I would normally be ripped right now using my old diets...

you need to learn how to diet. complete starvation is not the answer. youre body is trying to tell you something.

People think that drastically restricting calories is the answer to the perfect physique. What your training like? Diet is only half the battle. When you starve yourself your body will actually hold onto fat for self preservation.

It is not so much as how little you eat, as it is what you eat.. yes being in a deficit will cause weight loss. You will also sacrifice muscle. Eating in a deficit of the correct foods and healthy food is the answer. Tracking and weighing portion is a huge benefit.
Diet plus the correct exercise plan will get you better results.

Eating too little is not your friend either.. you can hurt your metabolism that way and thats a pretty small amount of calories man ...

It's probably telling me to up the carbs
You want a slow steady weight loss, rapid super quick weight loss is never healthy.

Up your calories to -500 below your maintenance. @1500 you’re going to be losing a decent chunk of muscle too, and you’re metabolism won’t be too happy.

Top Bottom