napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extra skin

MarkD

I am a 4 year clean ex junkie. Dope, coke, hard, meth, benzos. Anything I could shoot or rail. When I got off dope and onto methadone (lol) I was 160 pounds and skinny fat strung out. The methadone makes you just eat CRAP and nod out, most of the time while eating. I would average 2 boxes of cereal and a huge bag of Jolly Ranchers before 2 pm. Because of that I went from 160 to 220 in a little over a month. The weight came off way too fast when I dropped the methadone (which is so much worse than heroin) and now I have this little bit of extra skin on the front of my stomach. It annoys the shit out of me and cardio does zero for it. The only time it started to shrink was when I ran tren way too high. I don't like to go that far over my threshold. Heres a picture where you can kinda see it. You guys have any ideas on what I can do to get rid of this?

The side by side pics are from earlier this year, when I ran the higher Tren. The stand alone one is last week, up 15 pounds. I can pull it off and make shapes with it and shit like that.

Attachments

• maytojune.jpg
    maytojune.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 39
  • coolskin.jpg
    coolskin.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 30
I am a 4 year clean ex junkie. Dope, coke, hard, meth, benzos. Anything I could shoot or rail. When I got off dope and onto methadone (lol) I was 160 pounds and skinny fat strung out. The methadone makes you just eat CRAP and nod out, most of the time while eating. I would average 2 boxes of cereal and a huge bag of Jolly Ranchers before 2 pm. Because of that I went from 160 to 220 in a little over a month. The weight came off way too fast when I dropped the methadone (which is so much worse than heroin) and now I have this little bit of extra skin on the front of my stomach. It annoys the shit out of me and cardio does zero for it. The only time it started to shrink was when I ran tren way too high. I don't like to go that far over my threshold. Heres a picture where you can kinda see it. You guys have any ideas on what I can do to get rid of this?

The side by side pics are from earlier this year, when I ran the higher Tren. The stand alone one is last week, up 15 pounds. I can pull it off and make shapes with it and shit like that.

How old are you bro? If you are younger you may still have some good elasticity in your skin which should slowly come back to normal over time. Once you get a little older it doesn't like to bounce back as well. In those cases there isn't a lot you can do about it except have the excess skin surgically removed unfortunately. There are various crimes and things that supposedly tighten the skin, but I wouldn't put a lot of stock into them

How old are you bro? If you are younger you may still have some good elasticity in your skin which should slowly come back to normal over time. Once you get a little older it doesn't like to bounce back as well. In those cases there isn't a lot you can do about it except have the excess skin surgically removed unfortunately. There are various crimes and things that supposedly tighten the skin, but I wouldn't put a lot of stock into them

I'm 32 and started feeling my age last year.

I'm 32 and started feeling my age last year.

You should still have a bit of decent elasticity to your skin. It's just going to be very slow for it to reduce. It probably will not completely go away, but in time it should improve brother. Reducing bodyfat to an even lower level will also help tighten it, along with ridding excess water

I'll be 32 in couple weeks. First, congratulations on being clean!!

Thanks brother. I've been saying this for a while and that Rogan podcast I keep pushing helped back it but starting a TRT dose of Test and training (both weights and grappling) saved my life. The depression goes away and so does the need to get high.

You should still have a bit of decent elasticity to your skin. It's just going to be very slow for it to reduce. It probably will not completely go away, but in time it should improve brother. Reducing bodyfat to an even lower level will also help tighten it, along with ridding excess water

I'm about to start trying to lose excess weight and water very soon. I am going to keep a picture log similar to what I posted above. Now that my shoulder is all healed I will be back to jiu jitsu tomorrow. The leaner guy wins...at least at my height, lol.

I'm about to start trying to lose excess weight and water very soon. I am going to keep a picture log similar to what I posted above. Now that my shoulder is all healed I will be back to jiu jitsu tomorrow. The leaner guy wins...at least at my height, lol.

^ sounds good bro keep us posted

honestly bro, when it comes to being overweight, dropping a lot and then having lose skin, it generally depends your age, the amount pulled etc... you still have barely visible loose skin but it can be more difficult to rid yourself of it with age... my best recommendation is to go to a esthetician or plastic surgeon and see about some laser treatments for tightening or rejuvenating elasticity... they will be able to tell you if surgery is needed or if its still fixable by laser... compare cost etc and go from there... that's the best way to go about this...

I'm 44 and an ex food addict. I lost 65 pounds fast 3 years ago and had a lot of loose skin. For me working out 6 days a week and eating right has made about 75% of it shrink back I have been considering GH before seeing a plastic surgeon . Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm 44 and an ex food addict. I lost 65 pounds fast 3 years ago and had a lot of loose skin. For me working out 6 days a week and eating right has made about 75% of it shrink back I have been considering GH before seeing a plastic surgeon . Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would highly doubt that using GH would help you tighten that last bit any further much. If it did it wouldn't be anything significant

honestly bro, when it comes to being overweight, dropping a lot and then having lose skin, it generally depends your age, the amount pulled etc... you still have barely visible loose skin but it can be more difficult to rid yourself of it with age... my best recommendation is to go to a esthetician or plastic surgeon and see about some laser treatments for tightening or rejuvenating elasticity... they will be able to tell you if surgery is needed or if its still fixable by laser... compare cost etc and go from there... that's the best way to go about this...

It seems so noticeable to me like it is a deflated balloon stuck to my stomach, lol. My cousin (who is about to make his NPC return after a 25 year lay off, which I'm stoked on) was like "We could be at 3% bodyfat and we'd still find a problem". I am going to try very hard over the next year to work it out and if this time next year there has been no progress then I will go the surgical route.

It seems so noticeable to me like it is a deflated balloon stuck to my stomach, lol. My cousin (who is about to make his NPC return after a 25 year lay off, which I'm stoked on) was like "We could be at 3% bodyfat and we'd still find a problem". I am going to try very hard over the next year to work it out and if this time next year there has been no progress then I will go the surgical route.

bro i find problems on myself every single day and people just tell me ive lost my mind but we are perfectionists and that's what drives us to advance... although in your situation, i can understand where your coming from and you have to do what makes you happy man... the surgery won't be painful and could get you past this if all else does not work for you

The only time I get irritated with it is when I am doing any sort of crunches or seated lifts. I'm sitting there looking the best I ever have in the mirror and just focus on my little patch of skin lol.

Then I realize I am in a Planet Fitness and I could have 9 pounds of skin hanging off me and still wouldn't be the biggest jerk off in the room.

Yeah bro... like robo said... congratulations on being clean. I came from a very similar spot. The main thing is not to focus on the minor imperfections, but to know how far youve cone and how far you can continue to go. Keep moving bro. How long you been clean now? Ive got a couple years now

The only time I get irritated with it is when I am doing any sort of crunches or seated lifts. I'm sitting there looking the best I ever have in the mirror and just focus on my little patch of skin lol.

Then I realize I am in a Planet Fitness and I could have 9 pounds of skin hanging off me and still wouldn't be the biggest jerk off in the room.
Scratch that. Now I see the 4 years. Good shit man!!! It took a ton of hell to get me willing. Now, overcoming that, being THAT uncomfortable (I detoxed off a 7 year brick a day habit cold turkey in jail) I know I can accomplish anything I want in life

Top Bottom