napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Measuring for progress

Saiyan

Ok a couple questions because I swear I never do it consistently from time to time.

Do you measure flexed, relaxed hanging (arms), or relaxed but in a contracted position (again for biceps, and I guess legs too).

And WHERE? I'd like to keep it as consistent as possible. Is there a good site on this with pictures or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok a couple questions because I swear I never do it consistently from time to time.

Do you measure flexed, relaxed hanging (arms), or relaxed but in a contracted position (again for biceps, and I guess legs too).

And WHERE? I'd like to keep it as consistent as possible. Is there a good site on this with pictures or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't measure arms much anymore. I just go by the mirror, but when I did I would always measure flexed and use a measuring tape around the peak of bicep and keep the tape around my arm and the tricep exactly perpendicular to the length of my arm to keep the measurement accurate and consistent. I think you can go on YouTube and get a good idea of accurate measuring but it's really not hard and relatively easy

I use the mirror too...scales & tape measures are overrated

I definitely go by the mirror and the calipers, but mostly I go by how I feel. I think its most important to feel good.. if I feel like shit all the time somethings gotta change.

Top Bottom