napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extended cycle

Degenerate

Can I get an honest critique of this please
Week 1-20 750mg test c a week, 400mg eq a week, 50mg proviron a day, 12.5mg aromasin a day
Week 1-4 dbol 25mg daily
Week 6-12 tbol 50mg daily
Week 16-20 winstrol 25mg daily
Pct clomid, aromasin, and nolvadex

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Week 1-20 750mg test c a week, 400mg eq a week, 50mg proviron a day, 12.5mg aromasin a day
Week 1-4 dbol 25mg daily

i really dont like it... your test is way too high, your running THREE orals in one cycle, HORRIBLE and your running eq WAY too low... where did you come up with this? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I'm 35, 5'10 and my weight isn't where I want to to be for a real cycle, just using test atm @ 250mg a week
It was curiosity that built it, figured the gaps between the orals would help, but thank you

I'm 35, 5'10 and my weight isn't where I want to to be for a real cycle, just using test atm @ 250mg a week
It was curiosity that built it, figured the gaps between the orals would help, but thank you

bro, i need your weight and body fat to give you the right kind of cycle and i need to know your goals from the cycle... i dont care where your weight is, i just need to know so i make the right recommendations... i need all that info because i dont give half assed advice, i give you precisely what you need for YOU... we don't do cookie cutter type of things here, its customized to what YOU need...

266 with 29%, I'm on trt and I'm actively dropping bf% I don't plan to start anything until I get under 20%. Down from 300@35% 6 months ago

266 with 29%, I'm on trt and I'm actively dropping bf% I don't plan to start anything until I get under 20%. Down from 300@35% 6 months ago

you need to be under 15% to run any sort of cycle... how many cycles have you ran in the past? what is your compound experience?

No cycles at all, I've been studying them each since I was put on trt (doing that myself, 250mg test c weekly)

No cycles at all, I've been studying them each since I was put on trt (doing that myself, 250mg test c weekly)

bro fuck.. you are running your first cycle and you want to run all of those compounds? im really worried about you brother... seriously... you can't do that... your probably a good 4-6 months from even getting your body fat down low enough... your not going to drop 15% more body fat in just a month or two... you absolutely can do it but not anytime soon... i can help you with some things that will enhance your weight loss but you have a HUGE misconception on all this... bro, your cycle layout for a first cycle is a cycle i don't even have veterans run... im really worried about you man

Oh no, no hurry to run this, it just seemed like they would all work well together.
When I get down in bf, my first was going to be
500mg a week of test and 25mg a day of dbol... and aromasin

Week 1-4 dbol 25mg daily

if you like test that high. i have no problem with it.depends on you and your experience but i deff dont like 14 out of 20 weeks having an oral in use. Also like dylan said eq needs to be ran higher to be effective.

bro fuck.. you are running your first cycle and you want to run all of those compounds? im really worried about you brother... seriously... you can't do that... your probably a good 4-6 months from even getting your body fat down low enough... your not going to drop 15% more body fat in just a month or two... you absolutely can do it but not anytime soon... i can help you with some things that will enhance your weight loss but you have a HUGE misconception on all this... bro, your cycle layout for a first cycle is a cycle i don't even have veterans run... im really worried about you man

I would pay attention to DG here. I won't add more detail but he is spot on!

Oh no, no hurry to run this, it just seemed like they would all work well together.
When I get down in bf, my first was going to be
500mg a week of test and 25mg a day of dbol... and aromasin

if you're gonna run test+dbol make sure you're lean before you do it.... I think anyone shouldn't blast till they're 10-12% at least.

Top Bottom