napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Experiencing sides on my pct.

Ltrevino

Today was day one for my pct. Currently have aromasin liquid form clomid liquid form and nolva pill form. Is there certain timing to take these or separate timing doses? Still dojng 12.5mg aromasin eod and did 50 clomid and 40 nolva. 15 min later and still continued feel like I'm 6 months pregnant I'm extremely bloated I am having slight stomach pain and my nose just now started bleeding bad. I habe not had a nose bleed in yrs and stomach has not felt this way before.

I also forgot to mention when I took the liquid clomid my mouth went like numb and I'm still tasting the bad stuff in mouth.. I can't really even taste my food

Sounds like something else is the problem man. Only day 1 and all of sudden you're experiencing these issues. It doesnt work that fast. What cycle are you coming off of? If I were you, I'd get a complete blood panel done to see any existing problems. As for timing, it doesnt really make a difference. Take them whenever, just make sure you're consistent each day. Personally I've always dosed mine at night before bed but you can choose when its most convenient for you.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Coming off test c only cycle 12 wks. I've waiting 2 weeks post pin and today was first day of pct. Soon as I took the clomid tho it was very unpleasant I took my nolva and aromasin and stomach just blew up lost taste in my mouth still very bloated and a nose bleed

bro there is no way on the planet earth you are getting sides on pct in one day... you need to take the liquid straight down and use a chaser if necessary... grapefruit juice is the best thing to use...

Ok dylan.. I have been lil sick past couple days I guess todsy it kicked in good so I was Lil hesitant being that I took all my stuff then experienced this..

Ok dylan.. I have been lil sick past couple days I guess todsy it kicked in good so I was Lil hesitant being that I took all my stuff then experienced this..

its definitely due to you being sick bro... it has nothing to do with what you took... i assure you that

Top Bottom