napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Experienced athlete. 1st Test Cycle.

xXSpartanXx

Hey guys, to keep it short here are the facts.

28 male
189lbs solid
6ft 1in
Lifting experience 10 years
5 days a week
Diet is locked down

Gonna be doing a little more saving and gonna do a test only cycle. Just ready to kick it up a notch. My idea is 2 10ml test E for 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. I've read for days and days about people's ideas for pct after this figure id be one of those guys posting asking for my self to see. ANY and all opinions and help are appreciated guys/gals thanks in advance✌💪

500mg a week is higher than necessary for a first run man. You can make tremendous gains on a lower dose your first time around. Whats your bf%? Goals for the cycle? My advice.. don't start the cycle until you have everything planned out and on hand including your pct. Also since this is a first cycle, perfect time to get baseline bloodwork done.

10% bf
And just gaining weight more size overall I'm not concerned with bf% at the end. I'm more curious about what I should be taking for pct. Since there's a million and a half different opinions.

only one shared opinion here on AAS pct and you can find it within 2 minutes searching... :)

last few weeks are hcg, and DAA.

PCT is gw, clomid, Osta, and Nolva

10% bf
And just gaining weight more size overall I'm not concerned with bf% at the end. I'm more curious about what I should be taking for pct. Since there's a million and a half different opinions.

Your complete pct needs to be this, started two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Dude Id run 350 test and toss LGD and S-4 in to the mix. It will blow your mind how synergistic these all work together!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom