napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Excited to meet you all!

Bio-Tech

Hey guys (and gals).... We are Bio Tech.

I just wanted to introduce us and tell you that we are here to help.

Our company is a made-in-the-USA type of lab. We focus on quality over quantity and aim to please.

:D

Hit up our head rep Rick Rock to get a list.

Bio-Tech said:

Our company is a made-in-the-USA type of lab. We focus on quality over quantity and aim to please.

Welcome to adrenaline rush! I am very pleased to have you here as you already are aware... I know how hard you guys have been working on getting things set up for everyone and how intricate of work you have done with everything... I am so excited to get you out there because the method in what I have seen thus far is way past professional... Please continue to do what you do and I know everyone is going to be more than pleased! Welcome to adrenaline rush...

Thanks Bro.... We do what we can.

This is our first time working as a sponsor and are pumped to be a part of the forum.

Let's all get yolked...

prestigealaska said:
prestigealaska said:
PM for price list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely bro!

Damn man, Bio Tech is you as well Dylan?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they are a sponsor and i know they are probably asleep and as you know, i dont even know what sleep is so im just helping where i can

Hey guys....

thanks for the patience and for the help from some of the best bros online.

We have been tremendously busy fulfilling orders and are barely able to keep up with such a warm response.

We're able to jump on the board here 3-4 days a week. If you need a list, PM us or hit up either a rep or someone who's in the know.

Re: RE: Excited to meet you all!

Bio-Tech said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush! I've heard very good things about your gear, so we are happy to have you here with us!

RickRock said:
Bio-Tech said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush! I've heard very good things about your gear, so we are happy to have you here with us!
Look at who we have here.....

Re: RE: Re: Excited to meet you all!

TheSVPdeal said:
Bio-Tech said:

Look at who we have here.....
Hey man! How's it going?! Glad to be here with you too brother

Top Bottom