napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Evo Convert

Donk

Whatsup guys thanks to a good fella I got a private message on Evo letting me know all the helpful guys moved here. Been finding out a lot of bad shit since then. Honestly came because NY rebel has helped me since before crossing into the dark side, and I trust his judgement. Glad I found a new home!

Whatsup guys thanks to a good fella I got a private message on Evo letting me know all the helpful guys moved here. Been finding out a lot of bad shit since then. Honestly came because NY rebel has helped me since before crossing into the dark side, and I trust his judgement. Glad I found a new home!

Welcome my friend. Trust me you made the right choice...

Definitely in a much better place,now my friend. We are happy to have you with our family and your new,home at adrenaline rush. If you have,any questions, or need anything just let me know!

Welcome to evo! That place is insane lol, good to have you here where you can actually get some trustworthy help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to evo! That place is insane lol, good to have you here where you can actually get some trustworthy help

what the fuck is this?? trader already??? okay guys, we have a mole in the building!! JUST KIDDING... PLAN ON GETTING A VERY HARD TIME ABOUT THAT ONE... I'LL NEVER FORGET YOUR SCREEN NAME!!! LOLLLLLLLLL

what the fuck is this?? trader already??? okay guys, we have a mole in the building!! JUST KIDDING... PLAN ON GETTING A VERY HARD TIME ABOUT THAT ONE... I'LL NEVER FORGET YOUR SCREEN NAME!!! LOLLLLLLLLL

Lol whoops! Didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night and we were talking about evo you know, anyways LOL my bad gentlemen. Welcome to AR, there that sounds better

welcome to ADRENALINE RUSH brother... its great to have you here... you definitely came to the right place and you will find that no other forum can compare... this is not just a community, but a family... im always here if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom