napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test/tren/mast cycle

Im interested to see what the effects of 100mg of mast would be. I would imagine the libido increase may be the only notable difference at such a low dose. In my opinion it sounds like a waste but id love to hear otherwise. Your results from such a minute tren dose has peaked my interest to say the least.

Im interested to see what the effects of 100mg of mast would be. I would imagine the libido increase may be the only notable difference at such a low dose. In my opinion it sounds like a waste but id love to hear otherwise. Your results from such a minute tren dose has peaked my interest to say the least.
I would say that would be the most noticeable effect. There may be very minor increases in hardness and vascularity, but I would say mostly imperceptible. I can definitely see the benefit of using it to l I were SHBG though

Well it will help when I run out of caber with any prolactin issues if incase I had any. Also the libido is caused by more freed up test as well. So it will slightly increase my testosterone as well as give me a little progesterone or prolactin support. Just like 50mg tren a week does wonders for me, masteron goes a long way as I'm low BF to boot. Remember it's the ratio of drugs as well that you have to look at too. 150/50/100... 100 stands out. No such thing as too small a dose unless you're using female doses. I also may increase my tren. Not sure yet.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

So my starting pics BEFOREh the masteron and AFTER today's workout....
f7a1658a0bc03704bd921d950f3d505a.jpg
fcdc4edb04e65840155e0cf88b77a8ce.jpg

[email protected]

that's a cycle favorite of so many... THAT is what you think of when the words "cut stack" first come to mind... they all do so well together... your going to love that cycle brother... im really intrigued to see the results you have here bro... make sure to keep us updated... add some proviron and libido will be uncontrollable! LOLL

Okay I forgot to specify my masteron ester so I have a
Couple vials of Express Domestic masteron propionate now. I'm a little scared LOL! Pip I mean of course. It worse yet... What if it's way better than enanthatE?!!?!! I'll be addicted.... Seriously. For real though.... Jesus Christ help me through this time. Amen... God bless Express Domestic. [emoji122]🏻

[email protected]

I run this exact stack with Anadrol at the beginning. Love, love, love it. And also, look at those gains. Very nice work.

Top Bottom