napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esters and dosing

Got a newb question. Pretty sure the way I see this is correct but we'll see.
Understanding the carbon weight in our gear and that every juice that have different esters (%), how do you base your doses off this?
Say it's recommended (ex) 250mg/wkly test-e. Now your goal is to actually get 250 a week in. Considering test-e only actually contains 55% test, your only getting 137.5 true test. So do you up your dosage to the desired 250 true test in your system? Which means you would need to inject roughly 450mg to get your true 250 test.

Hope I didn't make this complicated as hell and over think this.lol
So far ive just been basing my dosage off label.

I'll def laugh at the badgering I catch from this one

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Got a newb question. Pretty sure the way I see this is correct but we'll see.
Understanding the carbon weight in our gear and that every juice that have different esters (%), how do you base your doses off this?
Say it's recommended (ex) 250mg/wkly test-e. Now your goal is to actually get 250 a week in. Considering test-e only actually contains 55% test, your only getting 137.5 true test. So do you up your dosage to the desired 250 true test in your system? Which means you would need to inject roughly 450mg to get your true 250 test.

Hope I didn't make this complicated as hell and over think this.lol
So far ive just been basing my dosage off label.

I'll def laugh at the badgering I catch from this one

You are definitely overthinking things bro. You will stress yourself to no end if you try to base everything off of that actual testosterone delivered after taking the ester out of the equation.

When cycles are setup, people are basing things off of label milligrams and not actual testosterone delivered. That's the way it has always been. 500mg per week of test isn't going to give you a full 500mg of testosterone, but who cares? It never has, yet cycles have been recommended at that dose for a very long time and it does give the desired result people are after. Nobody ever does the conversion to get actual test numbers. If you did that, people would be running ridiculously higher doses than necessary, so if we were basing things off of that recommendations would be 137.5mg of "actual test" twice per week to give the same result as when we say 500mg (label dose).

There's no reason to overcomplicate things.

Your understanding is sound, but like rick said you just go by mg/ml and run with it. Easier to track etc. Try different single esters and find which you like and works best

I appreciate the classification. I figured I was over thinking it but want to know for sure. I'll keep it simple and continue to follow regular dosage by label.

I appreciate the classification. I figured I was over thinking it but want to know for sure. I'll keep it simple and continue to follow regular dosage by label.

Its a good question bro, dont worry about that because it makes sense but you are clearly overthinking bro and that's something you have to be careful with... its great to want to gain a better understanding, learn etc. but there's a fine line you don't want to cross or it will be your worst enemy... you look too far into things etc. you will end up causing yourself more problems than anything...

Top Bottom