napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise/Test cycle question

sinarts

Hi! I've watched many of your videos and really love the information you provide. Im 23 years old and have used 4-5 cycles in my lifetime.

Anyhow I haven't touched any AAS the last 3 years, but im thinking about maybe doing one more cycle and do a good PCT, since my testosterone levels are still very low after 3 years.

Im thinking about running around 200mg test E per week for around 20 weeks

I want to throw in Equipoise, but no higher than 300mg per Week for 20 weeks aswell

And some turinabol for 6 weeks (40mg ED).

Im very afraid for hair loss, and thats why i want to use this cycle. For good lean gains and less side effects, specially the hair loss.

Will be using high doses of clomid/nolva and hcg in PCT. And arimidex during cycle.

What do you think about this?

You are too young to be using steroids bro. And if you legitimately have low test, why would you run a cycle to make things worse? Especially at your age? What makes you think you have low test? Have you had bloodwork done to confirm this? There's I way I will condone cycling at your age and in your situation whatsoever.

What is your full stats?

bro wtf are you doing??? you have ran that many cycles at your age??? are you insane???

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

bro wtf are you doing??? you have ran that many cycles at your age??? are you insane???

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I appreciate both of your feedbacks. But the fact is that I've already used steroids serveral times at a very young age. And now im soon 24 years of age and been without steroids for 3 years.
Yes I did a bloodwork and saw that my test levels are very low, i work out very hard at the gym and have a good diet. The thing is that since im having this low test levels, Im thinking about running a FULL and hard PCT and then lay off for a very long time.
But before I do that. I wanna run 200mg test E with 40mg turina ED for around 16 weeks (with some Ari to keep bloat and estrogen off). Then run a FULL PCT with high doses of Clom/Nolva and HCG to return my levels to a normal state.

I regret that I started using steroids at a very young age. But its nothing i can do about it now except move on and look to the future. Would appreciate any further advice around my cycle and if I could add anything like EQ or Anavar maybe? Going to run the cycle with Liv52 aswell to protect the liver. Eat very clean and healthy food. And get in some cardio 1 time every week, with intense strenght training workouts.

Im 24 years old, weighing 86kg at the moment with around 14% BF.

Looking to put on some lean mass and keep my head good together, as I am studying at the moment and dont want to become a roid-head.
Also been looking into peptides like Ipamorelin and Mod-grf, thinking about combining these two to get to change the physique. Seems like theres very low/no side effects on the use of these peptides

I appreciate both of your feedbacks. But the fact is that I've already used steroids serveral times at a very young age. And now im soon 24 years of age and been without steroids for 3 years.
Yes I did a bloodwork and saw that my test levels are very low, i work out very hard at the gym and have a good diet. The thing is that since im having this low test levels, Im thinking about running a FULL and hard PCT and then lay off for a very long time.
But before I do that. I wanna run 200mg test E with 40mg turina ED for around 16 weeks (with some Ari to keep bloat and estrogen off). Then run a FULL PCT with high doses of Clom/Nolva and HCG to return my levels to a normal state.

I regret that I started using steroids at a very young age. But its nothing i can do about it now except move on and look to the future. Would appreciate any further advice around my cycle and if I could add anything like EQ or Anavar maybe? Going to run the cycle with Liv52 aswell to protect the liver. Eat very clean and healthy food. And get in some cardio 1 time every week, with intense strenght training workouts.

Looking to put on some lean mass and keep my head good together, as I am studying at the moment and dont want to become a roid-head.
Also been looking into peptides like Ipamorelin and Mod-grf, thinking about combining these two to get to change the physique. Seems like theres very low/no side effects on the use of these peptides

Dude you know using at a young age messed you up. Instead of trying to fix it, you want to further extend the damage and supress it. Then you want to run an oral for 16 weeks??? Are you fucking hellbent on ruining your life? You clearly havent watched his videos, and are being as reckless and stupid as possible. Snap out of it, do your full pct and let your body rest for a while. A long while.

im not advising it whatsoever.. you want to continue to ruin your life, thats on you... i want nothing to do with that... i dont contribute to things like that... im the wrong guy to be asking bro

You're ass backwards here bro. So....you have low test, and it makes sense to just go ahead and shut yourself down totally? You already fucked up juicing too early, so just go ahead and continue huh? Good luck. I'll have nothing to do with that

What the fuck? Are you trolling. Lol that's the most ridiculous shit ive ever read ever. Get the fuck outa here with that LOL!
i dont even think hes trolling... i just thinks his head is on so fucking ass backwards he doesnt get it...

Hi! I've watched many of your videos and really love the information you provide. Im 23 years old and have used 4-5 cycles in my lifetime.

Anyhow I haven't touched any AAS the last 3 years, but im thinking about maybe doing one more cycle and do a good PCT, since my testosterone levels are still very low after 3 years.

Im thinking about running around 200mg test E per week for around 20 weeks

I want to throw in Equipoise, but no higher than 300mg per Week for 20 weeks aswell

And some turinabol for 6 weeks (40mg ED).

Im very afraid for hair loss, and thats why i want to use this cycle. For good lean gains and less side effects, specially the hair loss.

Will be using high doses of clomid/nolva and hcg in PCT. And arimidex during cycle.

What do you think about this?

Curious to know what your cycles were, doses, lengths, pct's, and your age during each

don't u admins get sick of these posts? I feel like every time I jump on here there is all ways a new post about a kid 20 years old tryna jump on the juice!

Last edited:
Haha! I just saw this! I think your right, this poor dude. If only there was a magic sentence or a way of presenting the info that would make even the most thick headed, unreceptive, stubborn bastards understand that this game of life is not about the here and now. That this game of fitness is FOR life, and both require a long term type mindset.

Gains are awesome but they are only truly a side effect of the lifestyles that we all truly strive for. It's only an exterior thing. What you gain in the proper pursuit of any goal is not the goal it's the growth. The maturity.

And I wish we had a way to convey that to them.

Like fuck when your sick or have a major injury. That's all that matters. Once your health is gone fuck everything else man. It's number one. And jumping on gear too early is a solid way to ensure your going to have major health issues and major fucking regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noone seems to care about their health anymore though man... they just dont.. .until its too late.. i just dont get it, the complete lack of care is beyond astounding to me

I mean cmon. Really with this. You wanna know why your levels are low at 24? Cause you used steroids when you were too young and you are probly permanantly shut down. And you wanna run another cycle and then pct and think you are gonna be normal again? More then likely no not ever. You will probly be on trt for the rest of your life. Which is why you dont use steroids so young. Hope you didnt want to have kids some day cause thats gone too....

I mean cmon. Really with this. You wanna know why your levels are low at 24? Cause you used steroids when you were too young and you are probly permanantly shut down. And you wanna run another cycle and then pct and think you are gonna be normal again? More then likely no not ever. You will probly be on trt for the rest of your life. Which is why you dont use steroids so young. Hope you didnt want to have kids some day cause thats gone too....

exactly and thats why i say, you cannot reason with the unreasonable... he can just learn the hard way

Top Bottom