napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ 12 Weeks..

m555zma

I'm about to bulk for 12 weeks and want EQ in there. I love EQ because of the permanent vascularity, however, it's highly recommended to run AT LEAST 16 weeks due to the ester length..
Do you guys think 12 weeks of EQ is just a complete waste of time?
(I refuse to bulk 16 weeks.. right around 12 is when I start hurt'n)

I don't care what people say

if you want to recover from a cycle of steroids you should never go that far. i don't care if you 'leave gains on the table' means nothing to me cause if your test levels only recover to 200 then goodbye gains anyway

I don't care what people say

if you want to recover from a cycle of steroids you should never go that far. i don't care if you 'leave gains on the table' means nothing to me cause if your test levels only recover to 200 then goodbye gains anyway
But the question was, "do you think 12 weeks of EQ is a waste"? I'm probably going to kick it from the cycle since my bulk is so short

I'm about to bulk for 12 weeks and want EQ in there. I love EQ because of the permanent vascularity, however, it's highly recommended to run AT LEAST 16 weeks due to the ester length..
Do you guys think 12 weeks of EQ is just a complete waste of time?
(I refuse to bulk 16 weeks.. right around 12 is when I start hurt'n)

Obviously NOT permanent is it ends when you stop

No that is certainly not a waste of time and you will see tremendous results with it. I realize it is a longer ester but so is deca and people do just fine with 12 weeks of that as well

You are not getting anything permanent from eq so im not sure who is feeding you that info but thats simply not true... you can see the vascularity benefits but that is certainly not permanent... You can run 12 weeks just fine... 14-16 weeks is optimal with the half life being so long but you will still see great results at 12 weeks as well... It just requires patience as it takes a bit longer to really show but you can go 12 weeks bro

You will be fine sticking with 12 weeks on this sir. You will get very nice results with it as long as your diet and training are consistent!

Top Bottom