napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ephedrine source

palladium

hi,

does anyone know of a quality reliable Ephedrine source that ships to the USA? I got a link to a UK supplier but their site says not taking payments. Would like to take some hear and there when the pre-work out tolerance builds up.

Last edited:
no idea bro i just use the old trusty ECA stack bronk aid or priamtene from wal mart pharmacy aspirin and caffeine pill

Only way I ever get my hands on it, is when I go to one of those weight management clinics. There are clinics that prescribe it with prozac to keep you from becoming used to it thereby having to cycle on and off. I personally still use DMAA which works far better on me.

Walgreen's and Walmart are very reliable sources that I have used. Never underdosed and always spot on, can't beat the bronkaid price either.

Walgreens walmart cvs.. Bronkaid and primatene man its nearly the same shit and very cheap... ECA shouldnt be fucked with though that shit was banned for a reason, I dont recommend taking it pre workout unless you are very experienced.. If anything eca is best used as an appetite suppressant while cutting, its metabolic enhancement is irrelevant in the scheme of things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi,

does anyone know of a quality reliable Ephedrine source that ships to the USA? I got a link to a UK supplier but their site says not taking payments. Would like to take some hear and there when the pre-work out tolerance builds up.

Just pick it up at your local pharmacy. Bronkaid or primatene. It's like 6 or 7 bucks. Combine it with caffeine tabs and baby aspirin and you are set.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks, just did not know if it would effect my gains at all. Just started a full LGD and Rad run. Just did not add GW & S 4 yet.

Just pick it up at your local pharmacy. Bronkaid or primatene. It's like 6 or 7 bucks. Combine it with caffeine tabs and baby aspirin and you are set.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Yep, this is what I do. You just go to the pickup counter and ask for a box of bronkaid. Show id and sign and you're gold.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Top Bottom