napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Email received today... Let´s share experiences...

Hey!

I received today an email of someone looking for an AAS source. As usual, I asked him about his statistics, his experience, etc...

Here you have his answer:

I ride my bike about 20 miles a week, I hit the gym 3-4 times a week, dumbbell bench press, curls, squats, nothing to brag about, I'm trying look good for next summer, I have no experience with AAS. my BF is at least 20-30%, I'm a over weight man..

As I´m not here to lie, I had answered him with all my good intention those words:

Hi again

Thanks you for coming back to me.

According to your BF I wouldn't recommend you to use AAS at all. You will be taking drugs that won't help you out at all but will harm you :-(

I recommend you to continue with your working out, to increase a bit your cardio training and to watch out deeply in your diet.

Believe me, steroids are not making magics so before you are using them your body should be in an acceptable shape. Please, dont take it badly as I´m giving you the best advice I can.

I would love to sell more and more products to more and more people but I love to do it in the right way and feeling good with myself, not lying to any of them.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

Now, it really made me wonder what people think they are dealing with? Is there people that think that taking steroids is a game and that by doing it few months they will become Superman?!

I just want to use this post to give a quite simple recommendation to people, experienced or not using AAS, please, READ. Document yourself before taking the products.

Does any of you have any other tip for very beginners?! Let´s share experiences!

Hipocampus.me

I think people see pro bodybuilders and they think AAS will magically make them look like that. It actually takes a lot of hard work and a ridiculous amount of dedication and discipline.

I think people see pro bodybuilders and they think AAS will magically make them look like that. It actually takes a lot of hard work and a ridiculous amount of dedication and discipline.

He doesn't want to become a bodybuilder, but be back in shape. Still quite unuseful to use steroids to loose some weight or fat around the belly.

Hipo

Exactly!!! Takes years of discipline and a solid base to work from. Plus proper food a training.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

It took me years to get where I am at today, probably a total of 15 years total and I'm still not close to where I want to be. Putting in the work in the weight room and kitchen is where the results come from. AAS and Sarms are enhancers and powerful enhancers at that, but you need to be able to handle it first. I'm one of the few who believe that 20% is okay and actually is much healthier then sub 10% levels, 17 to 20% is good for a nice moderate test cycle. Test melts fat off me like no other.

He doesn't want to become a bodybuilder, but be back in shape. Still quite unuseful to use steroids to loose some weight or fat around the belly.

Hipo
Right but I think it's still where they get the idea in their heads. Lance Armstrong used AAS but the guy was seriously dedicated and trained really hard.

ya i call Shenanigans on riding that much and gym and you are still "fat"? Im not buying it, unless he is driving an ice cream cart!!!

Hey!

I received today an email of someone looking for an AAS source. As usual, I asked him about his statistics, his experience, etc...

Here you have his answer:

I ride my bike about 20 miles a week, I hit the gym 3-4 times a week, dumbbell bench press, curls, squats, nothing to brag about, I'm trying look good for next summer, I have no experience with AAS. my BF is at least 20-30%, I'm a over weight man..

As I´m not here to lie, I had answered him with all my good intention those words:

Hi again

Thanks you for coming back to me.

According to your BF I wouldn't recommend you to use AAS at all. You will be taking drugs that won't help you out at all but will harm you :-(

I recommend you to continue with your working out, to increase a bit your cardio training and to watch out deeply in your diet.

Believe me, steroids are not making magics so before you are using them your body should be in an acceptable shape. Please, dont take it badly as I´m giving you the best advice I can.

I would love to sell more and more products to more and more people but I love to do it in the right way and feeling good with myself, not lying to any of them.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

Now, it really made me wonder what people think they are dealing with? Is there people that think that taking steroids is a game and that by doing it few months they will become Superman?!

I just want to use this post to give a quite simple recommendation to people, experienced or not using AAS, please, READ. Document yourself before taking the products.

Does any of you have any other tip for very beginners?! Let´s share experiences!

Hipocampus.me

Hipo i really respect your answer, you are honest and have integrity when it comes to business practice, and you really care about peoples health, and that is A+ in my book man, well done..

Two weeks ago I got one from a 17 yr old football player and he also wanted it not only for him, but for his buddies. 17 years old... Seriously?? Why would you think of such a thing at that age? I was nice, but I had to set him straight.

Bottom line gear is for us old farts who need all the help we can get,

Definitely! I'm starting to inch towards 50, so the only test I'm getting is from a needle. My balls are planning for their retirement. Of course everyone has a right to make their own decisions, but I really feel like people should be North of 30 before considering them.

It just seems like so many people are in search of a quick fix these days... I mean look at all the fads out there. For some reason people have this misconception that AAS can be a quick fix to get them looking healthier and more fit. The only way to achieve such results is to live healthier and be fit. As others have already said, it takes serious time and dedication to see and keep results. Im so glad to be a part of a community where people truely have others best interests in mind. Much Love to my AR family!! Keep up the good work!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Top Bottom