napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ECA Reviews and Experiences...

All stims will "hit" you more in the fasted state, guess thats true for a lot of drugs actually I mean alcohol is a perfect example but little different effects obviously. And no Ephedrine wont have hypo effects, only way it would is if your taking some jump off blend of EC like who remembers stacker2 ? That shit can kill you.. Keep it simple simple and safe, primatene or bronkaid with caffeine or coffee, baby aspirin, all is good

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: ECA Reviews and Experiences...

KingWizard said:
All stims will "hit" you more in the fasted state, guess thats true for a lot of drugs actually I mean alcohol is a perfect example but little different effects obviously. And no Ephedrine wont have hypo effects, only way it would is if your taking some jump off blend of EC like who remembers stacker2 ? That shit can kill you.. Keep it simple simple and safe, primatene or bronkaid with caffeine or coffee, baby aspirin, all is good

Sent using Tapatalk
Yep, well said. The effects are definitely more pronounced fasted, and fat loss in general is better in a fasted state, so the combination is very beneficial

RickRock said:
Bio-Tech said:
We might add ephedrine to the line up if we can source it but if not, how about Albuterol and T-3?
Those would both be great additions. Especially albuterol as its hard to find a decent source for it
Bro... AG-Guys has it and they're good people, bro...

Bought some bronkaid today. Made by Bayer. I approve.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: RE: Re: ECA Reviews and Experiences...

KingWizard said:
No there shouldnt be at all and eca doesnt down regulate receptors nearly to the level of clen, benadryl is not required to be honest but couldnt hurt

Sent using Tapatalk
I'm on day 3 of using 50mg of benadryl at night and I'm zooming off these bronkaids today, it's definitely helping.

Top Bottom