napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

@Dylan . . . When to Start PCT after MENT Cycle?

BillyBatson

Hey Dylan:

I'm on the tail end of (what I consider to be) a very successful 6-week oral MENT Ace (50mg/day) cycle.

I have my PCT ready to go . . . Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin, GW-501516 and MK-2866.
(Hoping the addition of MK-2866 will help maintain much of the gains and strength increase I've realized on cycle)

My question is this . . . As MENT Ace has a much shorter half-life/life, how long would you recommend between last dose of MENT and beginning the above PCT?

Thanks,

TOM

Hey Dylan:

I'm on the tail end of (what I consider to be) a very successful 6-week oral MENT Ace (50mg/day) cycle.

(Hoping the addition of MK-2866 will help maintain much of the gains and strength increase I've realized on cycle)

My question is this . . . As MENT Ace has a much shorter half-life/life, how long would you recommend between last dose of MENT and beginning the above PCT?

Thanks,

TOM
8-12 hour half life, so start pct the day after your last dose

Hey Dylan:

Thanks,

TOM

Hey Billy, tell us about your cycle results. Good -Bad , sides, gains ?
Thanks

Hey Billy, tell us about your cycle results. Good -Bad , sides, gains ?

Liquid oral MENT - 50mg/day - 6 weeks . . . Aromasin (12.5mg/day) . . . Caber (.5mg every third day) . . . Liver/cycle support.
I'm not the best at counting calories - but always high protein (avg 200g/day), moderate carbs.

Started at bodyweight of 215 lb ... last day of cycle today and I'm at 228 Lb.

Gained 13 lbs - lost bodyfat. Strength through the roof.

DEFINITELY going to repeat this cycle - though may extend with use of additional compounds. Possibly add Test and/or RAD-140.

Last edited:
how was your estrogen conversion on cycle?

To be honest, I haven't had bloods taken (yet). Going to doctor end of this week - for normal physical and bloods.

I will say, however, that I took 12.5mg Aromasin every day - along with caber (.5mg every three days) - during the cycle and didn't notice ANY gyno or other estrogen-increase related issues.
In fact, I think I actually LOST some water weight during the cycle - as I noticed more definition and detail during the cycle.

Last edited:
thats good bro... it converts higher than anything so estrogen can be a huge problem... hopefully it shows to not be for you

thats good bro... it converts higher than anything so estrogen can be a huge problem... hopefully it shows to not be for you

So far so good - as far as I can tell. What I am MOST interested in seeing is how the addition of MK-2866 to my PCT helps to maintain (or improve) the gains I realized from the MENT cycle.
(I added it based on your recommendation from your "PCT Secrets" video.

So here's an update . . . .

PCT (Clomid/Nolva) + Aromasin (12.5 mg/eod) + MK2866 (25mg/day) + GW501516 (20mg/day) = FANTASTIC.

Not only have I maintained strength gains, I continue to make improvements. At the same time, the combo of the MK2866+GW - I'm convinced - has ignited my body's fat burning.

When I ended my MENT cycle, I was at 228 lbs. Now, three weeks later, I'm at 218 - without really changing my diet much at all. I'm thinking that much of that weight loss is both loss of water retention and body fat burn. I really haven't noticed much muscle size loss (in my opinion, anyway). I also regularly take Fish Oil (Omega-3's), which I've read can contribute to a certain level of bodyfat reduction.

In any case, I have to say that - in my opinion (and for what it's worth to anyone else) - Dylan was RIGHT ON THE MONEY with his "Secret to a Successful PCT" video and PCT stack recommendations.

awesome brother!! thank you for the update and im so happy you are having such a great experience!

MENT cycles are definitely a lot of fun and I've done 3. I'm glad you did your homework and dosed your AI accordingly.

After upcoming test tren mast winny cutting blast I will experiment wit my Pharmalady ment I have sitting waiting for me like a kid in a candy store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After upcoming test tren mast winny cutting blast I will experiment wit my Pharmalady ment I have sitting waiting for me like a kid in a candy store

That shit is fire!!!!

my kind of cutting blast brother, my kind for sure! im scared of ment just simply on the estrogen conversion.. i just know how prone i am but if you can handle it, its definitely the shit... ive seen so many good results but its just all about the person and if they can handle it

my kind of cutting blast brother, my kind for sure! im scared of ment just simply on the estrogen conversion.. i just know how prone i am but if you can handle it, its definitely the shit... ive seen so many good results but its just all about the person and if they can handle it

Thx. I’m not estro sensitive even on 500mg a week test cyp no AI needed so maybe ment will work well

Thx. I’m not estro sensitive even on 500mg a week test cyp no AI needed so maybe ment will work well

MENT converts BIG TIME to estrogen ... so even if you're usually not estro sensitive, better safe than sorry. Have an AI on hand.

I'm coming close to the end of my PCT, so over the next few weeks I will be accumulating what I need for my next MENT cycle - including plenty of Aromasin.

I'm giving some thought to stacking MENT with RAD 140, MK677 and S4 .... thoughts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom