napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Help with Low Testosterone and Liver function

Daphilly

Hey Dylan I am not the most academic individual but I urge for your help in any way and I sincerely apologize for my grammatical errors

I've been a subscriber to your YouTube channel for a couple of months now and watching the videos to educate myself a bit better I will give you a rundown of what has been going on, I diagnosed with adhd when I was growing up at the age of 5 and was medicated heavily with methylphenidate (Ritalin) I had a lot of issues around my schooling and was in and out of various schools due to behavior problems and problems with the other kids in general I was bullied a lot in school anyway I will cut everything short I was kicked out of home at the age of 15 and living in a motel for a while until I could get my own unit I didn't know how to eat properly due to neglect when growing up and medications I was given thus resorting living independently being obese I decided i wanted to lose weight, went swimming 7 days per week for 2-3 hours doing freestyle dropped a lot of weight and was under some post stress from legal issues from a court case that kept getting adjured that could had have me with criminal charges which i was innocent for, i lost a lot of weight and was hospitalized near death twice, then gained lot of weight in hospital for 4 months they transferred me into a different part of the hospital and monitored me they then tossed me out on a community treatment program where i was able to live at home and have someone visit to make sure I was stable I worked through all my issues with councilors and a dietitian and went from there my blood tests were very off still, low testosterone still but liver function was improving over time they pretty much felt i was okay on my own and stopped support from there. I took up bodybuilding and gained a lot of muscle doing Les Mills Bodypump and spin classes combined with swimming and gym eating a lot of calories I completely changed my body from there I started to feel sicker as time gone on after my membership in that gym ran out I transitioned to the more bodybuilder style of gym in town I noticed as time progressed I was getting fat and losing my muscle definition despite eating the same and feeling sicker especially first thing in the mornings until i started moving around anyway ive been getting myself to the doctors regularly to get blood tests done and it has been 3 years since these events happened and I'm 19
got the results of my blood tests and my liver function is far worse then what it was a year back. Took drugs and various pro hormones because my total testosterone levels (3.5) had been the same after 3 years, I was refereed onto an Endocrinologist a few years back by my doctor which I did a couple of sessions via teleconference (Skype) through Brook street as I couldn't travel. The sessions weren't long and costed me very large sums of money, which I couldn't afford and we were getting no where. Doctor wouldn't investigate further why my testosterone levels were so low despite eating very well and working hard in the gym for 2-3 hours 6 days per week I stopped the Endocrinologist sessions because it was a huge money sink for the multiple short sessions where she wouldn't help me. I feel sad because I have put all this time and money into my body and not gotten anything except feel sick and gain muscle just to lose it weeks or month's later I am supposed to be studying but am too worried about other things happening and feeling generally too crap, I quit my job for various reasons one being because I hurt my back at work lifting a patient and thrown out into do a jobs requiring 2-3 people and hearing from other staff members that hit the clients if they are difficult to shower. I now have to continue to self medicate to prevent muscle wastage and rely on stimulants in order to function throughout the day because my body is fucked and the doctors don't seem to care

Hey Dylan I am not the most academic individual but I urge for your help in any way and I sincerely apologize for my grammatical errors

I've been a subscriber to your YouTube channel for a couple of months now and watching the videos to educate myself a bit better I will give you a rundown of what has been going on, I diagnosed with adhd when I was growing up at the age of 5 and was medicated heavily with methylphenidate (Ritalin) I had a lot of issues around my schooling and was in and out of various schools due to behavior problems and problems with the other kids in general I was bullied a lot in school anyway I will cut everything short I was kicked out of home at the age of 15 and living in a motel for a while until I could get my own unit I didn't know how to eat properly due to neglect when growing up and medications I was given thus resorting living independently being obese I decided i wanted to lose weight, went swimming 7 days per week for 2-3 hours doing freestyle dropped a lot of weight and was under some post stress from legal issues from a court case that kept getting adjured that could had have me with criminal charges which i was innocent for, i lost a lot of weight and was hospitalized near death twice, then gained lot of weight in hospital for 4 months they transferred me into a different part of the hospital and monitored me they then tossed me out on a community treatment program where i was able to live at home and have someone visit to make sure I was stable I worked through all my issues with councilors and a dietitian and went from there my blood tests were very off still, low testosterone still but liver function was improving over time they pretty much felt i was okay on my own and stopped support from there. I took up bodybuilding and gained a lot of muscle doing Les Mills Bodypump and spin classes combined with swimming and gym eating a lot of calories I completely changed my body from there I started to feel sicker as time gone on after my membership in that gym ran out I transitioned to the more bodybuilder style of gym in town I noticed as time progressed I was getting fat and losing my muscle definition despite eating the same and feeling sicker especially first thing in the mornings until i started moving around anyway ive been getting myself to the doctors regularly to get blood tests done and it has been 3 years since these events happened and I'm 19
got the results of my blood tests and my liver function is far worse then what it was a year back. Took drugs and various pro hormones because my total testosterone levels (3.5) had been the same after 3 years, I was refereed onto an Endocrinologist a few years back by my doctor which I did a couple of sessions via teleconference (Skype) through Brook street as I couldn't travel. The sessions weren't long and costed me very large sums of money, which I couldn't afford and we were getting no where. Doctor wouldn't investigate further why my testosterone levels were so low despite eating very well and working hard in the gym for 2-3 hours 6 days per week I stopped the Endocrinologist sessions because it was a huge money sink for the multiple short sessions where she wouldn't help me. I feel sad because I have put all this time and money into my body and not gotten anything except feel sick and gain muscle just to lose it weeks or month's later I am supposed to be studying but am too worried about other things happening and feeling generally too crap, I quit my job for various reasons one being because I hurt my back at work lifting a patient and thrown out into do a jobs requiring 2-3 people and hearing from other staff members that hit the clients if they are difficult to shower. I now have to continue to self medicate to prevent muscle wastage and rely on stimulants in order to function throughout the day because my body is fucked and the doctors don't seem to care

im really sorry to hear about all of the things you have been going through.. there's A LOT of underlying issues that i would not even know where to start to address... I do know this, with the amount of different stressors you have had over time, anything could cause you some of the problems your having... its a lot deeper issue than just having low test... do you have bloodwork you can post ?

There is just too many variables here to even know where to start but a good place is with bloodwork. I'd really like to see some values, and that may shed some light on what to address here.

Thanks, Seeing a new doc on Tuesday I'll have him print out the results and post them here as the last one didn't mail them to me.

Agree with all of the previous posts! We need some blood wok from lab results.There could be so many things going on. Until there is objective evidence we can look at, there is not much to say. Am not a doctor, but am LMA/BL/EMS certified and Batchelors student RN medical professional. tag or friend me and let me know when your labs came back and show me what you have and I can help you break it down if you want me to. In meantime, I do not know what you are doing to self medicate to keep energy level up, but I can not recommend anything beyond a 5 hour energy for some endurance at this point unless you doctor has you on prescription. God bless and keep us posted bro!

Last edited:
I have the results of the blood tests
O0xplUa.png
MxpvkX8.png
IWy0LrI.png
SpKrgx0.png

your test is horrible... not to mention your liver values are really bad... are you still taking ritalin... ritalin can cause a lot of liver damage... do you drink? ever use steroids at all??

No although I do take 2-3g creatine mono, I'm not taking Ritalin I was on it 10 years and haven't touched the stuff since I was 15 I recall having elevated liver values while on the meds at a young age, I haven't drunk in 3 years. I was lifting 1-3hrs per day 6 days per week and got very lean and made some gains when I started lifting but plateaued at 72-73kgs after a year at 181cms and just gained ridiculous amounts of body fat from there and feel that I have to train just to maintain my current body composition I have been training for just over 3 years now never missing a day and feel like I've just wasted my time because I couldn't address these issues.

No although I do take 2-3g creatine mono, I'm not taking Ritalin I was on it 10 years and haven't touched the stuff since I was 15 I recall having elevated liver values while on the meds at a young age, I haven't drunk in 3 years. I was lifting 1-3hrs per day 6 days per week and got very lean and made some gains when I started lifting but plateaued at 72-73kgs after a year at 181cms and just gained ridiculous amounts of body fat from there and feel that I have to train just to maintain my current body composition I have been training for just over 3 years now never missing a day and feel like I've just wasted my time because I couldn't address these issues.

clearly the ritalin has negatively impacted your liver and in a large way... your values are very elevated... you need to address that bro... tudca and milk thistle should be taken daily... also make sure you are getting plenty of fiber in your diet...

you are gaining fat and not able to put on muscle because of your testosterone being so low... when it is that low, you are in a catabolic state and your cortisol has also risen, which is adding unwanted fat... there are a number of problems here that are contributing to the negative effects you are experiencing

clearly the ritalin has negatively impacted your liver and in a large way... your values are very elevated... you need to address that bro... tudca and milk thistle should be taken daily... also make sure you are getting plenty of fiber in your diet...

you are gaining fat and not able to put on muscle because of your testosterone being so low... when it is that low, you are in a catabolic state and your cortisol has also risen, which is adding unwanted fat... there are a number of problems here that are contributing to the negative effects you are experiencing

I get plenty of fiber in my diet lots of vegetables and leafy greens, should I be eating at a caloric surplus? It makes sense that I am in a catabolic state I am having to eat a lot of protein to compensate for this in order to not lose any muscle mass. Should i keep my protein high, getting around 3grams per kg of body weight at the moment because I train in the gym for longer then most

Top Bottom