napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli EU/Axio Fall and Winter Shredding Log..

Sorry to hear about your wife DG. She’s in my prayers and I hope that she gets well soon. [emoji120]

Thank you for still taking the time to keep us updated with your cycle. I’ve never taken Primo before but you’re making me want to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love it brother.. its really starting to get going now.. strength is going up each week just like it should be and as expected but i see a lot more changes this week... i just always have nagging injuries from all the running, whether its my back, legs etc.. but i just push through it... my wife has been really sick this week so thats why i havent had many updates because ive been with her a lot but im beyond happy with everything so far... its just really really clean as well... i feel great... thats to be expected with good primo

Sorry to hear that bro, hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about your wife DG. She’s in my prayers and I hope that she gets well soon. [emoji120]

Thank you for still taking the time to keep us updated with your cycle. I’ve never taken Primo before but you’re making me want to give it a shot.

i really appreciate it that bro, i wont forget it, thank you!

So, another really good week for me on cycle... My strength continues to go up at a consistent rate... One of the things i love and hate about anadrol is that my strength goes through the roof but it happens so fast than i find myself fighting tendinitis and strains and pulls from the drastic increases in such a short period of time... with primo and winstrol, its nice and gradual, so you dont tend to experience these problems.. i do have a lot of nagging injuries from all the running though... my back is constantly out of place and my legs tend to just get nagging issues but everything is going great.. i see the primo starting to take effects, which is bringing more vascularity into the picture and more strength and leaning out... im not weighing myself for another few weeks because i tend to drive myself insane weighing myself multiple times a day and i decided at the beginning of the cycle to stop torturing myself like that... so im just letting go of that for now... i can see the changes easily each week with muscle size, tone and vascularity... definitely loving it so far

I’m getting the same results man. The primo is so damn good and feel great. I’m sitting at around 200lbs which as you know for me is lean. Strength and clean lean gains is to be expected. I’m only running about 400mg of primo too.

You don't need more than 400mg primo of its really good like this.
I’m getting the same results man. The primo is so damn good and feel great. I’m sitting at around 200lbs which as you know for me is lean. Strength and clean lean gains is to be expected. I’m only running about 400mg of primo too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm glad a lot of us are running this primo right now. There's nothing like good primo if you want to be cut, clean, lean and strong.

Do run outside or your treadmill?

only the treadmill.. im beat up as it is so if i ran outside, i cant imagine what my legs would be like in terms of damage... all treadmill for me... unless its a competitive race im doing, they are all inside runs

This is my first cycle in over a year... A little over a year ago I had hernia surgery and it has honestly been a big problem for me for quite a bit of time. I gained 7 lbs overnight from the surgery, due to the iv use and procedures but for nearly 6 months, i was not able to fully drop the water weight... I have NEVER had a problem losing weight within a week nor have I ever had a problem having my stomach look as I expect, which is a full set of abs and extremely lean... I still, a year later, am not looking as long in the torso as I always have... most would not notice it but i do... I needed the surgery but i constantly tell my wife it was the worst thing for me to have done. Its just a mental mess on me and I was really winding down on cycling in general but want to get put back over the top physique wise to where i am used to be being... I want to make something clear though, im not running this cycle to try to gain 20 lbs... In fact, to be perfectly honest, looking back on things, i despise the fact when people have made comments about me being smaller etc... Look, i train for ME, not for anyone else's expectations... Im not nor have I ever been comfortable being heavier... thats MY preference... if every steroid was a supposed to blow you up, then why are there just as many cosmetic and cutting steroids as there are bulkers... winstrol, anavar, primo, masteron, eq... why would these even exist then? none of these are going to put on huge mass but they are used by so many... i am comfortable and my happiest at 185-190 with a very low body fat with nice lean muscle quality... right now, im at 6'1", 185 and about 8-9% body fat... i want to be about 190, but a lot stronger and more defined, even though i have good definition now, its not where i want nor am used to be being... ive had a lot of stressors going on and inconsistent eating, not in terms of discipline but in terms of amounts im taking in... i have to get it more consistent but with a constantly busy and changing schedule, i am missing meals on certain days... thats just something that will fix itself as things are now getting back to normal pace wise in my life...

now, to be pointed out, i am currently running 9.25 miles per day, 5 days a week and 7.5 on saturdays with sunday being my rest day.. so im nearly 55 miles a week and with mowing the grass and everything work wise, im over 55 per week... why? because i love to run and im going to be competing in some distance races next year... i dont do it for anyones approval or acceptance, i do it for me...

im not running any sort of big cycle at all... im completely done with that type of thing... this is just going to be test, primo and winstrol period... test will be ran very low... 200 mg per week... one thing ive learned about myself is i dont need very much to get what i want and im done having any sort of estrogen elevation and so 200-250 are the highest im going with it... im using arimidex this time because its supposed to be extremely strong quality and i want to give it a shot at 200 mg per week and see how it controls things... if not, i'll switch to aromasin but with a lower dose, i should be fine with it... primo will be ran 600 mg week and winstrol at 50 mg per day... dga organ st will be used throughout the cycle and im just staying on it all year... i will also use proviron at 50 mg per day..

im looking forward to trying this brand of primo... I have heard some really good things... Everything used is EU/Axio Brand...

Looking forward to this one for sure... I'll keep updated the best i can and will get pics up when i can as well....

Dude, same shit here. I've had so many complications from the hernia surgery and they still cant figure out what's going on. It's set me back almost 2 years. Feeling like shit, my abs are gone, weird pains in my stomach, having to push to piss, lethargic constantly. It's the worst fucking thing I've done and I wish I wouldnt have.

Dude, same shit here. I've had so many complications from the hernia surgery and they still cant figure out what's going on. It's set me back almost 2 years. Feeling like shit, my abs are gone, weird pains in my stomach, having to push to piss, lethargic constantly. It's the worst fucking thing I've done and I wish I wouldnt have.
yes, its beyond frustrating... ive had a full six pack for over ten years and now, ever since the surgery, its 4 and the bottom two are non existent and its not like my body fat went up and in fact, i train harder than i ever have especially with the volume of running... i dont have the pains in my stomach or lethargy you are having but its been a struggle to get things anywhere close to normal and its just beyond frustrating... i find myself saying that having the surgery was one of the worst things i have done but it was something that was needed...

I am definitely seeing the primo start to really shine now.. One thing I wanted to do this time around is basically run primo on its own with test... i did incorporate winstrol but i always run primo with multiple compounds the entire time through and this time i wanted primo without any other additions, not to mention i want my cycles on a much lower level in terms of compounds used... Now I can really see primo do its work on its own and this is definitely showing me even more why i love primo so much.. understand that when i say im "leaning out" it doesnt mean im losing weight, but it means the lean muscle is really showing and i can see the effects of hardening, vascularity and just leaning out in general.. im extremely pleased right now and i feel great... i have stopped using winstrol now because i could start to feel the lethargy last week, which means its starting to get to me and its time to stop it... one thing ive learned about winstrol over time using it is that when i start to feel lethargic, it means its time to stop it.. sometimes it happens in 4 weeks and sometimes 6 but for me, its of no benefit if i cant pusn myself in the gym due to lethargy, not to mention over the years, the pounding one can take internally from oral use... so now its just primo and test the rest of the way through, which is what im looking forward to the most

I am definitely seeing the primo start to really shine now.. One thing I wanted to do this time around is basically run primo on its own with test... i did incorporate winstrol but i always run primo with multiple compounds the entire time through and this time i wanted primo without any other additions, not to mention i want my cycles on a much lower level in terms of compounds used... Now I can really see primo do its work on its own and this is definitely showing me even more why i love primo so much.. understand that when i say im "leaning out" it doesnt mean im losing weight, but it means the lean muscle is really showing and i can see the effects of hardening, vascularity and just leaning out in general.. im extremely pleased right now and i feel great... i have stopped using winstrol now because i could start to feel the lethargy last week, which means its starting to get to me and its time to stop it... one thing ive learned about winstrol over time using it is that when i start to feel lethargic, it means its time to stop it.. sometimes it happens in 4 weeks and sometimes 6 but for me, its of no benefit if i cant pusn myself in the gym due to lethargy, not to mention over the years, the pounding one can take internally from oral use... so now its just primo and test the rest of the way through, which is what im looking forward to the most

Fantastic DG [emoji119]. Had I not started my cycle, I definitely would have added Primo after hearing your review. It’s okay though, it’s something to look forward too on my next cycle. Thank you for sharing my brother!

There really is nothing like primo. There's a reason it costs twice as much as everything else. The tightness I get on primo can't be matched.

I agree 100%. Once you feel a little wrecked on winny or any oral, it's time to stop completely. Reducing the dose does nothing. A full stop for at least 2 months is required to recover. Once the lethargy hits, it'll only slow you down in the gym. You've hit the point of diminishing returns and you can't reverse it.

Fantastic DG [emoji119]. Had I not started my cycle, I definitely would have added Primo after hearing your review. It’s okay though, it’s something to look forward too on my next cycle. Thank you for sharing my brother!

anytime brother

There really is nothing like primo. There's a reason it costs twice as much as everything else. The tightness I get on primo can't be matched.

I agree 100%. Once you feel a little wrecked on winny or any oral, it's time to stop completely. Reducing the dose does nothing. A full stop for at least 2 months is required to recover. Once the lethargy hits, it'll only slow you down in the gym. You've hit the point of diminishing returns and you can't reverse it.

definitely brother... strength definitely went up again today on all lifts... what i love about primo, its just a constant.. its nothing too crazy all at once but its just a constant... a lot of times you get caught up with things hitting so fast but then they just taper off and with primo, its nice and gradual, you feel great and make continuous results...

definitely brother... strength definitely went up again today on all lifts... what i love about primo, its just a constant.. its nothing too crazy all at once but its just a constant... a lot of times you get caught up with things hitting so fast but then they just taper off and with primo, its nice and gradual, you feel great and make continuous results...

I love the gradual effects of primo for sure. I’m all about the long lasting lean muscle gains. If use other compounds that put on too much mass, even though I get bigger I just don’t like the way I look as much....

On primo I feel agile, quick, strong and alpha like a MFer. Nice and steady wins the race every time. I’m glad you’re like the Axio gear man.... it’s some good shit no doubt.

continuous strength gain all week long so far during each body part and i can really start to see more changes... im extremely happy right now with how things are going... rarely do i even try a new brand of primo but i can see this was a great decision and am really looking forward to more progress

Top Bottom