napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli EU/Axio Fall and Winter Shredding Log..

I definitely felt the strength increase i was looking for today... this is what i always get with winstrol and once again it delivered... lifts i had been stuck on for many months were no struggle at all today and i was able to increase damn near everything on chest, which is what always tells me how my strength is since its one of my weaker areas...

my current splits are

monday... chest, back and triceps

tuesday... shoulders and traps

wednesday... back and biceps

thursday... chest and triceps

friday... shoulders, traps and biceps

as noted earlier, i am running right around 55 miles per week as well...

here's a vascularity shot... its kind of hard to see with my tattoos but i did my best and also, just to show my legs since i have been accused in the past of not showing them, i included a calf shot...

6o0kn9.jpg

my current splits are

friday... shoulders, traps and biceps

Hey DG, what’s your volume like on training days being that you’re hitting everything twice a week? You going heavy one chest, back & tri day and then lighter the next? Thanks in advance. I see the work you’ve put into those calves!

DG - with 55 miles per week as well as weight training, are you experiencing much atrophy? How many calories are you consuming to minimize the atrophy? Thanks in advance for the info. I am currently trying to increase my running miles while limiting the muscle carnage.

Hey DG, what’s your volume like on training days being that you’re hitting everything twice a week? You going heavy one chest, back & tri day and then lighter the next? Thanks in advance. I see the work you’ve put into those calves!
i never go "light" on my weights on cycle but when i have the three body parts in a day, i only do three different exercises on each body part, where on the days when i have only 2 body parts, i do 4 exercises on each body part... so lets say monday i only do three... so i do dumbbell bench, cable crosses and flies... all 4 sets on each exercise... so the volume is always there regardless...

DG - with 55 miles per week as well as weight training, are you experiencing much atrophy? How many calories are you consuming to minimize the atrophy? Thanks in advance for the info. I am currently trying to increase my running miles while limiting the muscle carnage.
you have to know when you run that amount that you are not going to gain 15 lbs on a cycle but you have to know your body... i can still gain size with that type of running but many find it more difficult... if you are going to run that amount, for most, and you want to add more size, then you simply have to accommodate that to your diet but each person is different and you have to figure out what you personally can and cannot do in that regard...

you have to know when you run that amount that you are not going to gain 15 lbs on a cycle but you have to know your body... i can still gain size with that type of running but many find it more difficult... if you are going to run that amount, for most, and you want to add more size, then you simply have to accommodate that to your diet but each person is different and you have to figure out what you personally can and cannot do in that regard...

Very well said. I can run a deficit in my diet and still gain and others wouldn’t be able to do such things. Totally depends on the person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the nr of reps for this training program Dylan?

friday... shoulders, traps and bicep

What are the nr of reps for this training program Dylan?

friday... shoulders, traps and bicep

Ten........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey brotha, did you state you are taking winstrol (oral assumed) @ 50mg/ed for the length of the cycle, 1 year?

Hey brotha, did you state you are taking winstrol (oral assumed) @ 50mg/ed for the length of the cycle, 1 year?
im really really confused... i would never take winstrol more than 6 weeks and where are you getting a year from bro? this is a 14 week cycle... im so lost on the year thing

The Axio primo is so good. I’m a fan for sure.... also curious to know how you’re liking it Dylan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's that primo Dylan? I'm loving it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
i love it brother.. its really starting to get going now.. strength is going up each week just like it should be and as expected but i see a lot more changes this week... i just always have nagging injuries from all the running, whether its my back, legs etc.. but i just push through it... my wife has been really sick this week so thats why i havent had many updates because ive been with her a lot but im beyond happy with everything so far... its just really really clean as well... i feel great... thats to be expected with good primo

Top Bottom