napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dudes in my gym gettin ballsy... vent

so here is a scenario I went to the hotel desk for quarters to do laundry and the girl says are you doing laundry i say yes and she says have you been doing laundry all day? I say no she says someone called and said there was clothes still in the washer and i say well if its there when i get there its goin on the floor. So I walk outside and a guy asked me if I threw the laundry on the floor and I said yep if you have clothes in there overnight obviously you have a responsibility problem. so as I walk back in one of the guys asked the lady if she wanted a drink and she says no but I think he does, he says he dont need a drink he needs more steroids, I just laughed at his ass. and now every time I see him I kid with him that I need to go hit my needle. I just laugh it off keeps em guessin

and I dont think I am that big well I aint I know that but I guess being in shape is a nono in Oklahoma well in this area anyways lol

I just came from my dumb ass appointment and I'm waiting behind this dude to check out and this mother fucker is taking his sweet ass time looking all happy and shit looking at when the anger management classes are scheduled... the other receptionist saw me getting all irritated and called me up to the front area to schedule my next shit. I was so worked up I just kept staring at the dude. That mother fucker was like 57 or something... so lets say he did Dessert Shield/Storm while he was in... so did I and it wasn't that bad compared to Iraq and The Stan's bullshit. Fuck that happy faced bastard. Get your happy ass and grinning fucking face out the line and look at that shit.

Lol!!! Yeah man, I hear that. The other day I was on the phone talking to some guy about making appointments and I was getting irritated with him because he wasn't giving me a straight answer. He drops his SSG rank saying "I was in the service (such and such years) blah blah SSG... Now what branch were you army?" (I say yes) "he says come on now! We both army, you got to think outside the box!" And goes on telling me how many different people I'll have to go through for an appointment. I wanted to reach through the phone.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

so here is a scenario I went to the hotel desk for quarters to do laundry and the girl says are you doing laundry i say yes and she says have you been doing laundry all day? I say no she says someone called and said there was clothes still in the washer and i say well if its there when i get there its goin on the floor. So I walk outside and a guy asked me if I threw the laundry on the floor and I said yep if you have clothes in there overnight obviously you have a responsibility problem. so as I walk back in one of the guys asked the lady if she wanted a drink and she says no but I think he does, he says he dont need a drink he needs more steroids, I just laughed at his ass. and now every time I see him I kid with him that I need to go hit my needle. I just laugh it off keeps em guessin

But you obviously have a sense of humor. Here's an example of mine... wife and I were watching the amazon commercial with the dog dressed up as a lion with the baby. She said 'OMG what if the dog bit the baby's arm?' The thought of that brought me to tears laughing. I visualized the dog whipping his head back and forth slinging this lil Asian baby around mercilessly. See? No fucking sense of humor. I laughed out loud when a toddler fell in the grocery store and hit their head on the shelf and started to cry. Dainbramage bro...

Lol!!! Yeah man, I hear that. The other day I was on the phone talking to some guy about making appointments and I was getting irritated with him because he wasn't giving me a straight answer. He drops his SSG rank saying "I was in the service (such and such years) blah blah SSG... Now what branch were you army?" (I say yes) "he says come on now! We both army, you got to think outside the box!" And goes on telling me how many different people I'll have to go through for an appointment. I wanted to reach through the phone.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]

Yessssss.... those chodes are the worst ones! I just wanna say Mother fucker you ain't went thru half the shit I have so eat my asshole and die while we're on the phone!

Im just saying they will. It will always happen. Guys ask me at the gym. Guys at the ball field ask me or make jokes. Like if i dont hit the ball oit of the ball park. Because i usually do... They say like oh u need another shot. Or something to that affect. It just comes w it.

PHURIOUS

I'd say "how about I shot to your mouth?" Of course it's going to happen but I don't think that excuses bad manners. That's like talking about the bank robbery you did recently a a donut shop.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]

But you obviously have a sense of humor. Here's an example of mine... wife and I were watching the amazon commercial with the dog dressed up as a lion with the baby. She said 'OMG what if the dog bit the baby's arm?' The thought of that brought me to tears laughing. I visualized the dog whipping his head back and forth slinging this lil Asian baby around mercilessly. See? No fucking sense of humor. I laughed out loud when a toddler fell in the grocery store and hit their head on the shelf and started to cry. Dainbramage bro...

seriously that commercial is funny as fuck mainly cuz I have a golden retriever and I can imagine dog shaming that bitch with that fuckin lion mane omg but that would be a sight to see that happen sling that lil bitch around the room then what do you order from amazon prime? lmmfao

I'd say "how about I shot to your mouth?" Of course it's going to happen but I don't think that excuses bad manners. That's like talking about the bank robbery you did recently a a donut shop.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]

Wait what? Speak english. Lol

PHURIOUS

Lmao!! The baby falling is funny. Not sure why but fucking babies are just so naturally bad at everything it's hard not to laugh. My 2 year old drives me nuts though because I can't just watch as he fails lol

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]

44 all your stories f*ckin crack me up and are always good entertaiment.

Take this as a compliment when I say I picture you as basically mid-90s Ronnie coleman

I can't wait for the day when people think I'm on steroids.I get the "dam look at dem guns!" comments now & then,but it's not the same.I want to be unnaturally big to the point where there isn't any doubt I'm on gear.

& oh yeah fuck that first guy.He needed a bitch slap.

This is exactly why I belong to Planet Fitness! I do not run into this -Bow down to me alpha man ness - bullshit. Whether on or off cycle, is all natural!

This is exactly why I belong to Planet Fitness! I do not run into this -Bow down to me alpha man ness - bullshit. Whether on or off cycle, is all natural!

What?! There are way more douchy people at the planet fitness chain. Lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom