Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dosing Tbol

imoldaf

New member
Member
Im looking to run a cycle of Test E, EQ and Tbol.

One thing I have never done is use an oral. I haven't seen much on dosing tbol but it looks like the sweet spot is 50mg. Should the dose be taken split or all at once?

I have done 2 cycles before only Test C at 350mg/week. Only starting to go heavier but don't want to go in blind not knowing if its worth it.

Stats:
39, 6,1" 208lbs, 12% BF. Looking to gain up to 220 but don't want unwanted weight gain.
 
I would split your dose in half. Take 25mg morning then 25mg in the evening. The half life of Tbol is about 16 hours

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
 
Im looking to run a cycle of Test E, EQ and Tbol.

One thing I have never done is use an oral. I haven't seen much on dosing tbol but it looks like the sweet spot is 50mg. Should the dose be taken split or all at once?

I have done 2 cycles before only Test C at 350mg/week. Only starting to go heavier but don't want to go in blind not knowing if its worth it.

Stats:
39, 6,1" 208lbs, 12% BF. Looking to gain up to 220 but don't want unwanted weight gain.

What are your goals bro? Just a lean athletic build? Or are you wanting to end up really big later? Curious.

I would split your dose in half. Take 25mg morning then 25mg in the evening. The half life of Tbol is about 16 hours

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Precise advice from Bigbusiness, with orals you want to keep the compound active and steady within the blood stream and splitting dosage is the best way to ensure that running orals between 4-6 weeks (no longer) along with cycle support item such as cel cycle assist, or Liv52.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ Sheriff
Coupon Code: THE44
 
What are your goals bro? Just a lean athletic build? Or are you wanting to end up really big later? Curious.



Precise advice, with orals you want to keep the compound active and steady within the blood stream running between 4-6 weeks (no longer) along with cycle support item such as cel cycle assist, or Liv52.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ Sheriff
Coupon Code: THE44

I'm looking to be athletic. Sort of a classic physique style. Would this cycle be benficial using tbol or should I swap it out with winny?
 
Im looking to run a cycle of Test E, EQ and Tbol.

One thing I have never done is use an oral. I haven't seen much on dosing tbol but it looks like the sweet spot is 50mg. Should the dose be taken split or all at once?

I have done 2 cycles before only Test C at 350mg/week. Only starting to go heavier but don't want to go in blind not knowing if its worth it.

Stats:
39, 6,1" 208lbs, 12% BF. Looking to gain up to 220 but don't want unwanted weight gain.
If you are able to split the doses, you should always do that with orals.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
I ran a similar cycle earlier this year and can tell you that tbol is probably my favourite oral steroid now. The strength gains were fantastic and you get that great sense of well being while on it. Literally no water retention or other side effects for me. I would run it again in a heartbeat. I ran 40mg ED for the first 6 weeks of my cycle.
 
tbol is one of those where if you respond to it, its going to be bad ass but there are a decent number who simply do not respond to it.. i love it... its dropped from my number 2 to number 3 on orals because anadrol is just fucking sweet, but winstrol is always going to be my favorite... in this circumstance, based on the stasts and desired results, tbol is the best option... big business told you exactly how to dose your tbol... i am going to add a few sarms to really solidify the stack... you MUST use GW-501516 along with eq.. they go together like peanut butter and jelly...

here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eey
1-6 tbol 60 mg da
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18



clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom