napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosing for the Superman 8 and 12 week stacks

tombs

I must be overlooking it, would somebody post the dosing cycle for the Superman stacks from Pure Essence?

Thanks

I must be overlooking it, would somebody post the dosing cycle for the Superman stacks from Pure Essence?

Thanks

here you go brother...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan got you all setup perfectly for the dosing! The superman stack is hands down, the absolute best and most extensive sarms stack out there, so I'm sure you are in for one hell of a treat my friend!

Thanks

please log your results and feelings atleast weekly. I know I am interested for sure how you do on this stack. Good luck you will love it

I am currently in the middle of a 12 week triple stack, thinking about adding the additional compounds for the second half. That would take me to the end of December. Then a PCT, followed by a 10 day vacation. Thinking a full superman stack in late February.

ah ok I see, im not sure I would run the other with it then if it is only 6 weeks, by the time you start seeing results from some of those you will be off cycle. just stockpile and wait til you run your pct. then hit that superman stack

I am currently in the middle of a 12 week triple stack, thinking about adding the additional compounds for the second half. That would take me to the end of December. Then a PCT, followed by a 10 day vacation. Thinking a full superman stack in late February.

i would definitely add some new things... it would be ideal to at least add MK677 now and then by the time you start the superman stack in February you will be peaking... same with RAD140... that would be so ideal bro...

So are you suggesting I run MK677 and RAD140 through the remainder of the triple stack and pct, or just through the rest of the triple?

Thanks bro

Lol. But really it's an all around stack. You can do anything you want on it. Let one of the other guys explain in depth as a few I haven't used yet. But I'm telling you I'd run it if I was able to right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me but I new to sarms.... What is superman stack for? Thanks
The Superman stack is basically the most extensive stack that Pure essence carries, with a stack of virtually every sarm to give you the ultimate in results. Obviously the best stack they have hands down

So are you suggesting I run MK677 and RAD140 through the remainder of the triple stack and pct, or just through the rest of the triple?
The MK677 you would keep running from now all the way through PCT and right on through your next cycle. That is better the longer you run it. 6 months to a year on MK677 is ideal

Decided to add the additional compounds for the remainder of my triple stack to make it a superman. It will be about 6 weeks with the additional compounds.

Decided to add the additional compounds for the remainder of my triple stack to make it a superman. It will be about 6 weeks with the additional compounds.

very nice I did the same with my super stack just added the man to it lol. I wont start mine for another month but am in to follow your log if you decide to share your info

Wont be much to share on this run. I am still working through my training regimen and struggling with diet. But will share when I start the superman from day one.

That's a great call bro, especially with the huge 30% discount going on for Black Friday right now.

I'm sure you will love that Superman stack. It don't get better than that!!

Top Bottom