napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donating blood

ThepoManta

Hey guys,

Since testosterone thickens our blood, it is smart to donate blood. But when is the best time to do so? During cycle or after PCT or something like that?

And is it sometimes not necessary to donate blood? (Since the body will break down the extra RBC on its own eventually)

Would like to hear your thoughts on donating blood. :)

its definitely necessary when using eq... if you are just doing it on test, it makes no difference when... generally it would be every 8-10 weeks or so...

Hey guys,

Since testosterone thickens our blood, it is smart to donate blood. But when is the best time to do so? During cycle or after PCT or something like that?

And is it sometimes not necessary to donate blood? (Since the body will break down the extra RBC on its own eventually)

Would like to hear your thoughts on donating blood. :)

I don't donate, even when on EQ my RBCs and hemacrit did not raise much. You may not need to donate blood, especially if you're low in iron or prone to anemia, but the vast majority of men will need to donate. You can always check your levels before donating if this is a concern.

Thanks to you both on the info. And Dylan, when I donate when on-cycle.

Should I tell them not to use my blood?(due to the hormones in the blood and they might give it to a female)

Thanks to you both on the info. And Dylan, when I donate when on-cycle.

Should I tell them not to use my blood?(due to the hormones in the blood and they might give it to a female)
Your blood is 100% viable and good to go with no threat to the recipient whatsoever bro. They take 1 pint which is less than 10% of what your body has so your hormone concentration is a nonissue when that pint is given to a recipient considering it's diluted over 90% by their own blood, and that's not even taking into consideration the active half life of the compounds which could be completely gone by the time It's used

I've been donating every 8 weeks for the past several years no matter if I'm on cycle or not. I've donated several gallons of blood so far and never been rejected once

Your blood is 100% viable and good to go with no threat to the recipient whatsoever bro. They take 1 pint which is less than 10% of what your body has so your hormone concentration is a nonissue when that pint is given to a recipient considering it's diluted over 90% by their own blood, and that's not even taking into consideration the active half life of the compounds which could be completely gone by the time It's used

I've been donating every 8 weeks for the past several years no matter if I'm on cycle or not. I've donated several gallons of blood so far and never been rejected once

Awesome man. Thanks for the answer. ;)

Top Bottom