napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic vs International Sources

hardtoget

Curious to hear your guys' thoughts on domestic vs. international sources of AAS. I used to trust an international source but was always leery of US Customs and I used international due to the cheaper cost of gear. At least 10 years ago I only knew of one domestic source and his prices were outrageous so I went the international way. Now with domestic sources being as reasonably priced, is there any reason to go international nowadays?

Pharma Lady has really fast international shipping and I haven't heard of a customs issue as of yet...

I haven't used domestic yet...

Curious to hear your guys' thoughts on domestic vs. international sources of AAS. I used to trust an international source but was always leery of US Customs and I used international due to the cheaper cost of gear. At least 10 years ago I only knew of one domestic source and his prices were outrageous so I went the international way. Now with domestic sources being as reasonably priced, is there any reason to go international nowadays?

Both have good prices and good quality gear..

I personally prefer domestic. Theres something to the added feeling of "safety" that comes along with it. Not to mention price difference is menial and quality is (in my experience) better

I would say there are pluses and minuses to both, but I personally prefer domestic. No dealing with customs and expedited shipping generally without having to sign for your package.

If you find a good trusted domestic source, you can't beat it in my opinion

Just go with whomever u trust. If u trust Ur supplier that's all that matters

^ I have to agree with this, go with who you trust most. Domestic or international will be comparable with both quality and prices. I have had both great and terrible from domestic and international. Trusted source is KEY in my opinion

Right on appreciate your guys' responses. I definitely need a trusted source after a bad experience in the past.

It depends what you are looking for. International should be a bit cheaper, should have more of a selection.Besides that domestic is WAY less of a headache.So small orders of simple shyt, domestic is easy choice for me

I find it easier for domestic but if you have been getting it internationally and the qaulity of gear is good with no problems do not try to fix something that is not broken.

the good thing for you is that you have nothing but the best here so any choice you make is the right one

Domestic wins. Period. There's every reason not to order over seas. Our known sponsors here are top shelf. No reason to go overseas. Domestic express has gotten such great reviews with the rest. I don't know why you'd stray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done both. Trust both. Just comes down to selection, price, and waiting times. My international source is very slow to get to me unfortunately.

Our sponsors carry both domestic and international so it would not be fair to some sponsors to say Domestic wins, lol. They are both great products, domestic and international.

Pros and cons. Local shops have been getting busted lately and LE can go through their contacts. Int deal with customs. Pick your poison

I only have one source with is international and shipping is extremely fast. Try pharma lady for international and Phurious for domestic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's going to pros and cons to both, but ultimately you can't go wrong either way if you get a good source. Rather than thinking of international or domestic you have to look at the bigger picture. Everything isn't always black or white

Top Bottom