napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does NPP pair well with Mast P and Test P?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I am starting to plan my next cycle. I have ran 5 cycles before, all moderate dosages, nothing crazy at all. Since I haven't posted my stats or cycle history in a bit, I'll quickly list it below my thread.

Now, this is my next cycle I would like to run:

Cycle length: 8-10 weeks
Test P: 300mg / wk
Mast P: 600mg / wk
NPP: 300mg / wk
Aromasin: 12.5 mg EOD

So, I have never ran any of these exact compounds before. The only test I have ever used was Test E, and I did run Deca, but never NPP. I have never used Mast either.
My main question is, does NPP make sense in this cycle? I was debating Tren Ace, but I'm not sue if I want to use tren. If NPP is not ideal here, I'll prob get rid of it and run just the test and Mast.

Second question, is 8-10 weeks appropriate for this type of cycle? From my understanding I don't have to run these compounds for that long. Just wondering if 8 or 10 weeks is more ideal.

Thanks guys! History and stats listed below.

Stats:
Weight: 205
Height: 5'11
BF: 10-12%

Cycle History:
Cycle 1: Test E 500mg / wk. (12 weeks)
Cycle 2: Test E 400 mg / wk and Deca 400mg / wk (14 weeks)
Cycle 3: Test E 300mg / wk, Deca 300mg/wk, and EQ 600mg / wk. (16 weeks)
Cycle 4: Test E 300mg / wk and Tren Ace 300mg / wk. (12 weeks)
Cycle 5: Test E 300mg / wk and EQ 600mg / wk. (16 weeks)

That would be a great stack for looking to gain some lean mass while staying lean. Save tren for when you are sure about it. I would run it 8 weeks but 8-10 is a good range with short esters.

Sir I would strongly suggest that if you have even the slightest question on if you want tren to just hold off. You must have the clearest of heads on it and so I would wait on that right now

Listen, I've used tren before with no bad side effects lol. You guys are way too concerned with that statement. To me, Tren should probably only be used by competitors. That's why I stated "Not sure if I wanna use it" Sometimes you guys take things too literal. Tren was honestly one of, if not the best things I have used. But again, should someone use it who doesn't compete? To me, I would prob say no.

Thanks for the replies tho!

Masteron goes great with either NPP or deca. Its an awesome combo and the DHT kills any sides related to deca dick, etc

Listen, I've used tren before with no bad side effects lol. You guys are way too concerned with that statement. To me, Tren should probably only be used by competitors. That's why I stated "Not sure if I wanna use it" Sometimes you guys take things too literal. Tren was honestly one of, if not the best things I have used. But again, should someone use it who doesn't compete? To me, I would prob say no.

I misread it and thought it was you running it your first time but i see you mentioned you ran it in the past. Regardless, everyone is different on what they deem to be necessary or not but for me, and its just me personally and it could be because Ive gotten older, but i dont want to deal with anything that has high side effects anymore, regardless of the benefits... i dont find it necessary to put yourself through all of that but everyone is different on what they want etc... I can always come up with cycles that will give tremendous results with minimal sides...

I understand where you are coming from and many of us just tend to be over protective of our members at times, which I am sure you already know. There are plenty of options where you would not need to put yourself through the rigors of tren though.

I absolute love NPP and recommend it over TREN any day. I feel the effects are similar to Tren only without all the horrible side effects. NPP is just super clean gainz and no water retention which I know a lot of people complain about Deca. NPP will def give you great results in just 8 weeks I typically only run it for 8 weeks at a time in my 12 week cycles. I have never noticed prolactin issues on NPP like I did with Tren either which is huge cuz Tren along with all the horrible sides also gave me horrible prolactin issues.
NPP gets my vote.

Top Bottom