napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DNP and Clen

namarie

Hi Dylan,
I watched a few of your videos, and I am referring specifically to your Clenbuterol videos. I am really looking to try DNP or Clen. I do understand all the side effects of them but I was wondering if you knew any legit places to buy ? I would appreciate if you would get back to me.

Hey dude your about to get yelled at by probably a ton of people here. Lol. Maybe not yelled at but certainly lectured.

There is no fucking reason I could ever even begin to imagine to ever run DNP. Are you kidding me? Lol.

Clen. Not so bad. Still bad but not as likely to kill you or cook your insides. Litterly...
Clen if you must do it.... start small at 40 ed till you figure out what your tolerance is. Move up slowly from there if need be. It's still fucking stupid to use clen.

What's wrong with just dieting right?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,
I watched a few of your videos, and I am referring specifically to your Clenbuterol videos. I am really looking to try DNP or Clen. I do understand all the side effects of them but I was wondering if you knew any legit places to buy ? I would appreciate if you would get back to me.

why in the world would you pick dnp, which could kill you if used incorrectly, and clenbuterol, which carries a million side effects, many long term and can negatively effect your heart... not very strong decision making on your part bro, not at all... i dont even discuss dnp if that tells you anything.. so im definitely the last person you would ever want to ask on that... im not advising anything that i know has a chance of actually killing you that quickly like it could... sorry... no thanks...

as far as clen, i dont really advise on that either... its so harmful and i cannot figure out why you would want to risk any of that...

why not use something that is just as effective, sustainable and can give so many other positive results as well... i can help you with all of this if you get your head on straight...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I would highly suggest listening to what Dylan says. His advice and guidance has helped me in amazing ways. In the words of Ice Cube "I'M KNOCKIN NIGGAS OUT THE BOX DAILY".

Nothing is wrong with it, but I honestly feel like my body is really messed up. I have had an eating disorder for the past 5 years and throughout those years, I feel like my body may just never go back to how it used to be. I feel like if I were to diet and exercise right like a normal person it would not work the same on my body because of how messed up my metabolism may be

You,are very very young, and you are female. I can't stress enough how much you need to avoid dangerous compounds like Clen and especially DNP.

It sounds to me like you really need help,in the area of diet more than anything. For fat loss aids, we have some great SAFE recommendations for you too, but for now let's work on getting your diet right. We are here to help

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know I probably do need help, I'm really sick of the same cycle wish myself, but I am so afraid to gain weight, and that is why I thought DNP would be good, even though I have read up on all the dangers and side effects

So let me help you a bit on the DNP subject. The top 3 searches are the deaths of young mislead females. I've posted two of them for you....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Boiled-alive-internet-slimming-pills-DNP.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-diet-pill-worried-eaten-birthday-dinner.html

Boiled to death. Probably the most horrible thing you could experience. To know you just took a pill and when you feel it you know you have minutes or maybe an hour to live before you die one of the most excruciating deaths there is.

With DNP overdose there is no going back.

Will clen kill you, possibly. It very well could seriously fuck your body up.

Look....
You can do anything you set yourself out to do. That's fact. Nothing and nobody can take that from you if you want it bad enough.

My gf was overweight but she put her shit to 5th gear held strong and really changed her body. It became her lifestyle and it's becoming who she is now. There's no going back because what she has achieved was more than a goal it's what she WANTS.

Dnp is manufactured by people in a garage. Let's say they dose it just slightly wrong. You take what you think is idk say 100mg. And you end up taking 300 and in an hour your on the floor fucking dead. All because whatever dirt bag making dnp messed up and didn't know how to make it right.

Let's go beyond that and say he thinks he made it right but turns out his powder supplier gave him something bad.

The list of opportunity is too large.

Look. If you are dedicated I am happy to answer any and all of your questions and do everything I can to steer you in the right direction. Training, diet, any questions you may have. You can also email me any time at [email protected]

I know professional atheletes that live 24/7 with the body of a god. They would never so much as even consider the use of DNP. I hope that is crystal clear. People who truly diet and cut down do not use drugs like that. There are others they may use that are safer but I can assure you. The only people who use DNP are those going down a very very dark and very short path.

If you need anything at all, my name is Jeremy.

As for sources. We don't even allow it here. If a source sold or attempted to sell DNP they would be banned on the spot.

I would highly suggest listening to what Dylan says. His advice and guidance has helped me in amazing ways. In the words of Ice Cube "I'M KNOCKIN NIGGAS OUT THE BOX DAILY".

I approve of the ice cube reference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok your biggest problem is nutrition because of the eating disorder probably over training with cardio also you now cant loose weight mainly because your bpdy is used too thinling its starving too death and has not messed up but adapted too leep you alive your h oing too have too show it theres nothing too worry about this will be hard for you but the idea of fat loss needs too go out the window for a while continueing too diet is only furthering your issue you need too slow increase your calories keep fats lower and raise protien and carbs gradually unitl u ou TDE is around 14 calories per pound of lean body mass and focus on resistance training too use the surplus too add new muscle tissue witch will further increase your metabolism and make you leaner in the process. DNP will not help you with a screwed up metabolism the dat loss will not ot be maintainable and you will rebound and DNP can not be used continually even if you dont over dose that s hi it is poisen and can only be ised briefly for short periods . you need too repair your body first . And I have been in the same boat girls are not the only ones who struggle with this Ive went months with 1500 calorie deficit doing an hour of fasted cardio abusing laxitives even purging anything too stay sub 8 percent bodyfat I had a comllex that if I wasnt in contest shape year round I wasnt a bodybuilder Im not genetically lean and I had too go too extemes too maintain that . so I sencerely hope you do not do this too yourself but if you do remeber 200 mg a day maybe fine but this stuff wasnt dosed in a real pharmacy and one measuring boo boo that put double in pne capsule (happens alot in UGL) will cost you your life and once your fever spikes theres nothing they can do no cure its a wrap

I know I probably do need help, I'm really sick of the same cycle wish myself, but I am so afraid to gain weight, and that is why I thought DNP would be good, even though I have read up on all the dangers and side effects

I understand completely about your eating disorder and the worries that come to you about gaining weight. Put your faith in us and we can help you the best we can to make sure you do things the right way.

I'm sure it's entirely possible you have damaged your metabolism over time because of your eating disorder. If you could, please give me information on your current diet. Just be honest about what you have every day, and I'll do my best to help correct this for you and start to turn you in a more positive direction and rebuild your metabolism

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Namarie. Welcome to our board. As you can see, we are very tight here and care about the information being given. Although some of the guys up there may sound harsh, there is not disrespect given. Those are some serious compounds that are likely to leave you damaged or dead.
Thank you for posting and talking this through. I'll ask you to stick around and learn some more. Asking is a big first step. Many will ask, and when they don't get the answer they want, they either do it anyways or ask again and again until they find the answer they are looking for. Please be smart and learn with us. We are all here to help. We don't get money for helping. It's more than that. It's helping family.
I would take up these guys offers. Especially TX Terror. Email him and get some good info. Hope to see you around more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have emailed him, and thank you, I don't think anyone is trying to me rude or disrespectful, because I know I sound ignorant to the fact that it is really dangerous.

I got back to you. Sorry Im at work and proton mail is a secure encrypted service so I don't get alerts as soon as a message pops up. I will check it daily for sure though.

Hi Dylan,

My dear..please do not use dnp.. and clen is garbage. The problem with dnp is that even if you hit the correct dose..you will feel like shit on it. No quality to your life. Your correct dose plus just a little more could spell very sick or dead. Clen is not so effective and soon does not work at all.Once you up the dose to keep the same results you are then taking enough to damage your heart.

Get your diet tuned and in and do some weight lifting. If you want a stack to cut appetite then use the eca stack plus phenbuterol.

Top Bottom